Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That is no Bueno. I started a thread a few weeks ago titled 'I'm Bored: Entertain Me. There I posted numerous memes to pass the time.
View attachment 250136

That's smart. It's probably a good thing we have a Christian forum where we can talk to good people.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's smart. It's probably a good thing we have a Christian forum where we can talk to good people.
Yeah, as long as we stay clear of the political threads at least.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah you really have to roll with the punches in those threads.
Well, I admit that they are rather entertaining to say the least. A good way to pass the time as long as you balance it out with some good stuff. I think if we absorb too much negativity we tend to reflect more negativity. In other words, garbage in, garbage out.

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I admit that they are rather entertaining to say the least. A good way to pass the time as long as you balance it out with some good stuff. I think if we absorb too much negativity we tend to reflect more negativity. In other words, garbage in, garbage out.

My late grandma would watch the political news on CNN because she was retired and lonely between family visits with nothing to do. And the last thing you wanted was to get her started on politics, it was kinda hateful and dark hearing her talk about it. We would always say, "Grandma you watch too much news, you should turn it off". But then she was retired and probably lonely.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My late grandma would watch the political news on CNN because she was retired and lonely between family visits with nothing to do. And the last thing you wanted was to get her started on politics, it was kinda hateful and dark hearing her talk about it. We would always say, "Grandma you watch too much news, you should turn it off". But then she was retired and probably lonely.
Absolutely, I spend half my time debating politics and theology and the other half posting silly memes and watching The Three Stooges. It makes things really confusing for some people because they don't know if I am being serious or silly. I cannot tell you how many times I received complaints about a well placed meme that was confused with mockery. It is really difficult for some people to remember that comments made about a post is not an attack on the poster. Even in some of the most heated of arguments I still imagine myself having them with a close friend over a few beers. Others seem to argue like to protesters at a Portland riot. Btw... here is another funny for you.

hDF10C79B.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It makes things really confusing for some people because they don't know if I am being serious or silly. I cannot tell you how many times I received complaints about a well placed meme that was confused with mockery. It is really difficult for some people to remember that comments made about a post is not an attack on the poster. Even in some of the most heated of arguments I still imagine myself having them with a close friend over a few beers. Others seem to argue like to protesters at a Portland riot.

Bummer :( Things sometimes get heated. But I find it's usually just differences of opinion mostly. I do see arguments at times. This one reminds me of my sisters house, she has 6 doberman pincher attack dogs that make me afraid to go visit. I think they might actually be possessed though, LOL, JK:

alienorpossessed.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Confession Goes to You.jpg
Pope to dope.jpg
You may be cool.jpg

And I also appreciate the tongue-in-cheek jokes across denominations. When taken as good-natured humor, this kind of joke really highlights the stupidity of our constant fighting across denominations.
Difference.png
Not as heavy.jpg
Purgatory & rapture.jpg

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status