Visit site
✟7,715.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I read this amazing book "Your Advisery the Devil" and in one part it told the story of Lucifer. I had never read this or heard this part before but he had gemstones Jasper, and so forth on him and got so full of himself from the light that shone on them, he thought it was coming from Him, but in reality it was God! I burst out laughing when I read this, and still think its funny that he thought he was the one that gave off the light and it was part of his downfall of pride, and wanting everything, and wanting to rule the world. This comes to me after a touching sermon this morning. Our Pastor just spent the last week with thirteen members of our church in a crusade in Guyana. 175 were saved. God worked through that city with his mighty hand and made amazing things happen! One man got saved that was the first in his generation, in his family that was not Hindu. He went up to the Pastor and told him he had a burning inside of him. Pastor thought he was talking about an illness, but that is not what he meant at all. Pastor nodded and told him God was talking to him. That man got saved a short time later, and told Pastor-The lump is gone. I guess meaning whatever was wrong with him...this brings it home.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What a wonderful story, ReformedJen,
I read this amazing book "Your Adversary the Devil" and in one part it told the story of Lucifer.
who was this book written by?

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
...thank you for the name, I have put it in the wish list on Amazon.
I am reading War Room at the moment, having watched the DVD, and it is about strategy for Spiritual warfare, quite absorbing, have you come across it?

...and welcome to the forum, good to meet you!
Our Pastor just spent the last week with thirteen members of our church in a crusade in Guyana. 175 were saved. God worked through that city with his mighty hand and made amazing things happen! One man got saved that was the first in his generation, in his family that was not Hindu.
sounds like a really good Church that you go to...
110210-590x393.jpg

Upvote 0

ReformedJen

Dec 4, 2015
Pinnacle, NC
Visit site
✟7,715.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
...thank you for the name, I have put it in the wish list on Amazon.
I am reading War Room at the moment, having watched the DVD, and it is about strategy for Spiritual warfare, quite absorbing, have you come across it?

...and welcome to the forum, good to meet you!

sounds like a really good Church that you go to...
110210-590x393.jpg

Thank you! Nice to meet you as well. Yes our church is good. They go out of there way to be friendly and very devoted to God. I have heard of the War Room and heard its good, but I havent seen it yet.

Upvote 0