✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
FOR GOD'S PLEASURE

I have noticed a lot of questions as to why God does various things in the Bible scriptures. This article will address this issue to the best as I have been graciously given to do.

First, God, which is Elohim here, The Creator of all things, created all things for His own pleasure through His Spirit' His power.

Psa_149:4 7 For the LORD takes pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.

Isa 53:6-12 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and He was afflicted, yet He opened not His mouth: He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so He opened not His mouth

Here is given a testimony of Jesus Christ whom His God sent to do His bidding. He was obedient unto the end of His trial. There is a great lesson here for all of us! Jesus never ask why do You do this Father; He accepted His Father's will and obeyed Him

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? For He was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of My people was He stricken.

Now if Jesus Christ obeyed His Father without question, understanding that He must follow His orders, then have much room has man today to question why things happen the way they do? They happen because it is the will of The Creator,Elohim. Some would say that this is not fair. It can be no fairer than the way it is! If one chooses to follow His way spiritually they will have the gift of everlasting spiritual life with Christ Jesus and His Father. How much greater of a gift can one obtain by obedience to Him? Man can not grant such a great gift

Do you think that Jesus path was an easy one on this Earth? Far from it. Yet He continue until the end; and then was rewarded with His throne next to His Father in the heavenlies.

Isa 53:9-10 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because He had done no violence, neither was any deceit in His mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief: when You shall make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.

Such a great reward for His obedience to His Father! Yet, if the Elect of God obey and follow the way of Jesus Christ, they to will in the set time experience the following.

1Co_2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by His knowledge shall My righteous servant justify many; for He shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with The strong; because He has poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Does this seem unfair? Hardly; for great is the gift that lies at the end of this physical life for those who truly seek Him. I said for those who truly seek Him: This is not going to churches and hearing false messages, it is studying to follow after the true instructions given by His Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

2Ti_2:15 Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Ti_1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which you have heard of Me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2Ti_4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Just as in Paul's time, so it is today. There are those with itching ears that believe not the truth written for those who are willing to study with the help of the Holy Spirit to come to the truth of what has been written down in the Bible scriptures.

So the instructions have been given, the path has been set, the walk now has to start.
May this writing be of a help to those who are struggling with the truth.

Andy Centek

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To All

I am a true seeker of the understanding of the word of God. I have been doing this since I was a boy. It took me a long time to realize what was going on with me however. I was in and out of churches;thank God. Now I know there is only one way to God, that is through His Spirit when it is granted to one of His elect.
I believe in the true church, the Body of Christ.Men can have their religion, I will take the Spirits' teaching. Praise be to God!

Andy Centek

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
images

This thread has been moved from
Introduce Yourself
to
General Theology
for a better fit and responses.
Carry on

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hebrews 4:16
Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Psalm 40:17
Since I am afflicted and needy, Let the Lord be mindful of me. You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was looking to our Lord Jesus; this morning; for wisdom to know if I had offended any fellow Christians; be it here on CF or the other world (real world?) over two completely different incidences; but both had to do with forgiveness.

In both cases; I thought initially that I was the injured party; and was asking God through Jesus; to help me forgive these people.

But; now after He sent me the following scripture via online "scripture of the day":

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."
James 1:5 NKJV

And the bump by Ron's post above; and the two scriptures shared there.

And looking at the OP; which I hadn't done when it was moved; these two passages came to light:

Psa_149:4 7 For the LORD takes pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.

Isa 53:6-12 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Which made what I was reading partly last night before going to bed; and finished now;
very abundantly clear; that it was I that needed to ask forgiveness; not them:

"5--But if anyone has caused grief, he has not grieved me, but all of you to some extent—not to be too severe. 6--This punishment which was inflicted by the majority is sufficient for such a man, 7--so that, on the contrary, you ought rather to forgive and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one be swallowed up with too much sorrow. 8 --Therefore I urge you to reaffirm your love to him. 9--For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10--Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11-- lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:5-11 NKJV

Upvote 0