I'm marching to a different accordian
Feb 8, 2005
In my house
✟19,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay, last year some time(I think...) I started reading a trilogy that I heard about from this forum, but had to stop midway through the second book because of school. Now that I have some free time, I would like to finish reading it but can't remember the name of any of the books, or the authors name! I will try to describe the first book as best as possible, so if it sounds familiar please shout something out! hehe

It's about this guy who is part of a royal family, but when he was pretty young he decided to be a monk (not an actual monk, but I can't remember what they called it in the book...). After many advents he gets kidnapped and sold as a slave, then becomes a fighter(gladiator type thing). Thats a bit of it....it also has stuff about A great fire or something...[sigh]

texmex

I'm marching to a different accordian
Feb 8, 2005
In my house
✟19,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think it was christian. I could be wrong though. Karen Hancock does sound familiar...I will have to check it out. Thanks!

EDIT: Yes! She's the author! A thousand thank you's, for I would still be searching for these books if not for you! :p

[skips off to the library]

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah. it's Karen Hancock's Legend of the Guardian-King series. those are excellent books! now if only I had the money to buy the second one...

actually...the fourth and final (I think) book in the series is coming out soon.

Upvote 0