Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟30,220.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
To those who insist the OP should stay with her husband, why would God go through all the trouble to warn us against sexual sins over and over again, but then have a problem with divirce when a spouse repeatedly cheats, thus brings all sorts of potential disease into the marriage bed? Would God require one party stay with the unrepentant cheater? No. That would be pretty double minded, pretty sick and twisted. There are RULES to follow for a reason, and consequences when the rules are repeatedly broken.

It's alarming that anyone would suggest the OP needs to love this man "unconditionally" by staying married to the man; it implies that the OP is doing wrong by...actually doing the right thing.

OP I'm sorry you're going through this hell. Remaining abused, lied to, mistreated, and potentially infected with disease is NOT Gods will.

The gospels are about reconciliation, healing, forgiveness...not destruction, anguish, tolerating impurity and abuse from unrepentant spouses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Jul 9, 2014
✟15,133.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you should love him unconditionally.

She can do that and still leave him to serve God, and should based on Scripture.

Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

Mark 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Upvote 0

StillBelieve

Jul 19, 2014
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To AVNIEL…
Oh believe me,

I've had MORE than enough "clues" as to what his "problem" is. I've had to
live with ALL of his signs, clues, symptoms for almost 15 yrs!
Only one member of his family mentioned anything about a couple of
his telltale symptoms, and it was a male relative. So is he wrong too?
He's known my ex all his life! He's witnessed his symptoms
and so have numerous others, including licensed therapists. I heard more
from other of his relatives later on down the road. He is without a doubt the most dangerous person I know. The damage he has done to me is indescribable. Thank you for being so "understanding".
FYI, the guy
exhibits every single symptom of narcissism TIMES TEN and all of the
symptoms of sociopathy except one.
Like Gods Word tell us….."You shall know a tree by its fruits"… unfortunately I ignored his "fruits"
(signs) in the beginning, but I don't ignore "fruits" anymore.
Your wife probably CAN tell if someone has either one or both of
these illnesses whether she's allowed to "diagnose" it or not.
( Don't worry, there's no 'competition' here )
And BTW, I am not completely "uneducated" in this field. In fact, I've wanted to get my own degree in this because
I believe that may be where God is leading me, since I have done
so much study in psychology/psychiatry and various symptoms of disorders from way back in the 90's!
I'm sure I still have lots to learn though, but I love this field of study, its so interesting. I'm wondering
if maybe I can help someone in the future? have studied tons, and am still educating myself today for when/if I'm able to get into school this fall or winter quarter. (I don't know yet.) Its difficult for my to accept anymore criticism in this matter. I've gone thru too much already and I do not deserve it. (God is my refuge!)
All three pastors in his pastoral counseling said
the same things about him regarding his "symptoms" and behavior, but he didn't like that, so didn't want to return. They may not be practicing psychologists or psychiatrists (?), but they know what they observe and it's all the same. All three of them are pretty smart and could not be fooled by his same old act. You don't know this criminal that has victimized me for almost 15 years. If you did, you would probably say the same things that everyone else who has actually gotten to KNOW him have said, including me.
And you might be able to better understand. I fully expect "the darkness" to work amongst people trying to make me think I "don't know what Im talking about", etc,etc,etc, thus excusing his horrific and abusive behavior. So therefore, I should just think that all of his sick behaviors and crimes against me are MY fault (?) and he's some sort of "perfect angel" which is his perfected act. He came a hairs breadth of getting a restraining order put on him by several girls at his last job directly
because of his deliberate and vindictive harassment upon them when they
refused to be his "narcissist supply". That's just the way he is. If you tell him "no", and/or if you confront him with what he's done wrong, look out! You will be his next target!!
I have almost 15 yrs of observing this guy.
Oh yeah, almost forgot, (how could I?)….the unbelievable damage that guy did to me has now caused me to be disabled. I have lost my memory capabilities, and am no longer able to speak very well because of the extreme stress of living w/a monster on a daily basis! Its way easier for me to do emails and/or letters becuz it gives me the time I need to recollect and find the words and spelling that I so often forget now.
It gives me more time to think. The only way I can describe it is…its like a short in an electrical system working its way through the entire thing bit by bit.
But oh yes, it can be extremely frustrating still. I flinch at every loud noise (embarrassing) and can't face people very well becuz I am terrified they will just also somehow attack me in some way. I can't sleep at all, or hardly, and all I can do is walk, walk, walk , walk, walk. What he did to me makes it where its hard for me to be even comfortable in my own home, and hard to be still. I have a hard time sleeping inside, I just don't want to. I only want to sleep outside under the open sky. I don't know how to explain it.
He also refused to give me back my keys, and even has a key to my car! I've been kind of afraid that he might "do something" or ????? . But with praying every day for him, I believe God is going to do something in his life and also protect me.

I also pray to God every day about my disabilities and limitations, and I do believe that He is actually answering my prayers and helping me! He is truly there for me and understands whats been done to me and does not criticize me for simply being victimized like others may,and He has sent several very nice and understanding true believers that have messaged me with support and prayer and are willing to back me up in my struggle, being a special help and blessing to me.
I'm so glad that God does not judge me and discriminate against me for my gender or becuz I was victimized. After all, He made me this gender! What more can I say?

Sorry this just bothers me when people do this. My wife has a master's in psychology however she can not classify someone as a suffering with narcism because she doesn't have the education to do so. You can say people have a mental issue or are mentally unhealthy but 9 times out of 10 people without a educational background in field can not diagnose people. You don't know what his problem is you have no clue. Sorry it just bugs me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StillBelieve

Jul 19, 2014
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ZNR,
thank you so so so much for being so understanding. And btw, to all those who actually think that I should stay married to a monster, Id like to see how THEY feel and think after he victimizes them after so long!
Another thing they don't understand…..our so-called "marriage" was a sham from the VERY GET GO! He KNEW that he did not plan on being faithful and keeping any vows. He said and did what was necessary to "obtain" me and use me for all it was worth! He had a FOURTEEN YR OLD "girlfriend" (of course older now) that wasn't even a girlfriend ,but only a narcissist sex supply person that he had already been meeting with on a regular basis. He KNEW that he was in no way going to give that up. And he didn't. Never. He had sexually predated her 2 yrs earlier when she was only 12 and I strongly believe he DE-VIRGINIZED HER!
I found this out years later, and could not get rid of him no matter what I did. He had the "law" on his side, so whenever I called them out becuz of his violence against me, they refused to listen to me and refused to take him! Several times he would threaten suicide or actually attempt it! What could I do?
I have no rights in this state when I comes to going up against a male perpetrator. They all side together against we females. I've never seen anything like this this bad anywhere else in the country. And Ive been in numerous other states.
And you are definitely right in one area, I could EASLILY have caught HIV from him if he caught it from his homo-partner-exboss! People think I'm divorcing my ex, assuming Im going to go out and be with someone else? No, thats not my plan and not Gods plan. It's also not Gods Word or Will. I am happily Celibate For God and FOR LIFE! NO ONE will EVER have me again! I belong to our God, and no one else!
Thank you again:)

To those who insist the OP should stay with her husband, why would God go through all the trouble to warn us against sexual sins over and over again, but then have a problem with divirce when a spouse repeatedly cheats, thus brings all sorts of potential disease into the marriage bed? Would God require one party stay with the unrepentant cheater? No. That would be pretty double minded, pretty sick and twisted. There are RULES to follow for a reason, and consequences when the rules are repeatedly broken.

It's alarming that anyone would suggest the OP needs to love this man "unconditionally" by staying married to the man; it implies that the OP is doing wrong by...actually doing the right thing.

OP I'm sorry you're going through this hell. Remaining abused, lied to, mistreated, and potentially infected with disease is NOT Gods will.

The gospels are about reconciliation, healing, forgiveness...not destruction, anguish, tolerating impurity and abuse from unrepentant spouses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟30,220.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
I pray you'll be able to move on and let go, and find healing and peace.
ZNR,
thank you so so so much for being so understanding. And btw, to all those who actually think that I should stay married to a monster, Id like to see how THEY feel and think after he victimizes them after so long!
Another thing they don't understand…..our so-called "marriage" was a sham from the VERY GET GO! He KNEW that he did not plan on being faithful and keeping any vows. He said and did what was necessary to "obtain" me and use me for all it was worth! He had a FOURTEEN YR OLD "girlfriend" (of course older now) that wasn't even a girlfriend ,but only a narcissist sex supply person that he had already been meeting with on a regular basis. He KNEW that he was in no way going to give that up. And he didn't. Never. He had sexually predated her 2 yrs earlier when she was only 12 and I strongly believe he DE-VIRGINIZED HER!
I found this out years later, and could not get rid of him no matter what I did. He had the "law" on his side, so whenever I called them out becuz of his violence against me, they refused to listen to me and refused to take him! Several times he would threaten suicide or actually attempt it! What could I do?
I have no rights in this state when I comes to going up against a male perpetrator. They all side together against we females. I've never seen anything like this this bad anywhere else in the country. And Ive been in numerous other states.
And you are definitely right in one area, I could EASLILY have caught HIV from him if he caught it from his homo-partner-exboss! People think I'm divorcing my ex, assuming Im going to go out and be with someone else? No, thats not my plan and not Gods plan. It's also not Gods Word or Will. I am happily Celibate For God and FOR LIFE! NO ONE will EVER have me again! I belong to our God, and no one else!
Thank you again:)

Upvote 0

giantgardener

Aug 15, 2014
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you think he might have hacked your computer so that he's reading these prayer requests and comments about him?

Doesn't matter if he does. GOD hears your cries for what they are, and has no ideas of manipulating them to His advantage! THAT is Who is all-important, more than anyone or anything. Pray for this person. NO human being is beyond the help of the Lord. He is nothing but one more weak, mixed up human being, not a demon. Demons are demons. Humans can never be demons. They can only be human. We all were once like him, before the Lord found us. Different wrappings, yes, but still sinners shut in a box.

Frankly, and I don't mean any offense, but I always wonder how credible some overly emotional opinions are of people when they can find no good thing to say about another person they claimed to have loved. Don't let yourself go off the emotional deep end just because you can. It's not healthy for you, and, HE wins when you do. Stabilize your mind through the Word of God and go from there. Good for you that you are going back to school, being positive, and getting your life where God wants it to be! Smart gal!

You said you have found a church that really meets your needs. However, you never mentioned anything on how you could, in turn, meet THEIR needs. Great inner healing can come from seeking ways to help others, however small. It's normal to get a bit refreshed first when you've seen your way clear of such a toxic mess, but it should also naturally follow that you eventually start looking around for ways to be of service to others, too. If you don't see this evolving, you probably need some serious spiritual counseling with the pastor, if you haven't sought it already. And when you do start serving others because you want to? That's when true inner healing can't help BUT shine the Light of the Lord to others!

Upvote 0