✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hello.

I think prayer is confirmation bias and auto-suggestion… Nevertheless, please pray for my health. I’m very sick. Healthcare unable to help me nowadays. No cure. Maybe miracle? Haha

Thank you

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Certainly I will pray for you! I did not understand your analysis of 'prayer'. Did I mis-understand you? It seemed to be saying it is ALL in 'auto suggestion' ---not what I see in the Bible New Testament Gospels, which speaks of a personal 'RELATIONSHIP' with God through Jesus, the Christ (note John 3; John 14; etc.). That will bring the blessings of our Creator-God; and keep a "born again" saint (John 3:16) in God's care all the way to Heaven.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello.

I think prayer is confirmation bias and auto-suggestion… Nevertheless, please pray for my health. I’m very sick. Healthcare unable to help me nowadays. No cure. Maybe miracle? Haha
Thank you

Why are you asking for prayer, if it is just 'auto-suggestion', as you say? First, one needs to see and appreciate our Creator-God's "...so great salvation" in His "...beloved Son": the Lord Jesus, as John 3:16; John 14; Romans 8 makes clear. Have you ever read the four Gospel books in the New Testament of the Bible? Do you want to know Him?

If you don't come to the Lord Jesus in earnest prayer (as John 14:6 tells us), you will never have God's blessing or a place in Heaven when you die. If you would like help in understanding the Holy Bible, I would be pleased to share what God has for earnest seekers. Write me at the Conversation page herein on CF, friend.
- 1watchman

Reactions: James_Lai
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello.

Thank you
Will pray for a miracle.

• Friendly
Reactions: James_Lai
Upvote 0