✟9,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello friends!

I just joined the forum this morning - looking for mainly parenting advice but I'm excited to see what I can learn/contribute as I go forward!

Not sure what type of information people post on this - so here we go.

I'm 26 years old and I work for Samaritan Ministries (Healthcare Sharing - not Samaritan's Purse) ----- if you have questions about it, PM me - I'd love to talk with you!. I used to teach history but I felt that my job was asking me to take care of others kids and neglect my own which is something I was NOT okay with.

I'm married with two beautiful kiddos - Lincoln (3) and Henry (1). Lincoln is possibly the most sweet, smart and caring 3 yr old I've ever met and Henry is the snuggliest 1 yr old I've ever met - he is just now learning to walk.

I'm most interested in gardening, animals, history, cooking/baking, technology, reading, listening to music. With that being said, there is not much that I'm not interested in.

Not sure if I did this right, but Hello!

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Zeke,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

326884_9c54ce6e4657048b8240b8f0d326cdc0.gif

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome, ZekeB! Congrats on the two wonderful kiddos. I hope you find a wealth of parenting advice. Listen to your gut instinct and your heart and go from there after you read responses. Take care and again, welcome! Prayers for wisdom and guidance on your journey.

Upvote 0