✟17,800.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, i'm Brandon from Vancouver Canada.
Ive had a long journey to christianity. My past is one that god condemns, and im grateful that hes guided me towards the right path!
Im non denominational, im still not too clear about the differences between all of the different denominations. But i have faith that with gods help ill find my way.

My faith isnt too strong yet, i still have lots of doubts and over the last few years ive come to learn that satan is real, and that God is also real.

The problem is, the struggles ive been going through that have led me to God, to Christ, theyve all been going on during this covid pandemic. There arent any churches open!

So im trying to make due with what ive got. I have a Bible app on my phone, im watching worship on youtube, im trying to pray a lot, everyday. Im not sure what words im supposed to use, so i make it up as I go along, and I use the Lords Prayer which I learned when I was a child.

I hope that my time on this forum is enriching to me, as I believe god has led me here for a reason, when my faith is still growing and what I need more than anything right now is a community of christians to help me through this time

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Apr 4, 2020
Charlotte
✟9,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the community, and I hope within this you will be able to find some virtual community!

I encourage you to keep doing what you are doing, keep reading the Bible, keep praying, keep worshipping. Those are all awesome foundational and fundamental parts of faith! I would also encourage you to be careful to not let these forums replace any of those things that you are doing. You will certainly find community here but you may also find division, dissension, and other things that may not be entirely healthy for your walk if you don’t fully understand them. I encourage you to continue to focus on your faith and building that faith through the many great things you are doing! If you ever want someone to chat with, you can feel free to shoot me a personal message.

Blessings.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Brandon,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Go to my profile and pick up my webpage address to get to know me.

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon.gif

Flashing-neon-welcome.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, i'm Brandon from Vancouver Canada.
Ive had a long journey to christianity. My past is one that god condemns, and im grateful that hes guided me towards the right path!
Im non denominational, im still not too clear about the differences between all of the different denominations. But i have faith that with gods help ill find my way.

My faith isnt too strong yet, i still have lots of doubts and over the last few years ive come to learn that satan is real, and that God is also real.

The problem is, the struggles ive been going through that have led me to God, to Christ, theyve all been going on during this covid pandemic. There arent any churches open!

So im trying to make due with what ive got. I have a Bible app on my phone, im watching worship on youtube, im trying to pray a lot, everyday. Im not sure what words im supposed to use, so i make it up as I go along, and I use the Lords Prayer which I learned when I was a child.

I hope that my time on this forum is enriching to me, as I believe god has led me here for a reason, when my faith is still growing and what I need more than anything right now is a community of christians to help me through this time

Hi Brandon;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0