Coram
✟8,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I loved God with all my heart for many years. However, I have felt his love separation for three years. I feel that God hates me and will never accept me in his kingdom. I have had several evil thoughts about my family, particularly my mother. I do not know why I have had these thoughts but I asked God to help me with them. I don't want to go to hell!!!!
I love God so much!!!??? Can anyone relate to my problems.

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome

These Scriptures come to mind as I read your post.

Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Psalm 130:1-4: "Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared."

2 Corinthians 7:10-11a "For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge!"

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟725,341.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I loved God with all my heart for many years. However, I have felt his love separation for three years. I feel that God hates me and will never accept me in his kingdom. I have had several evil thoughts about my family, particularly my mother. I do not know why I have had these thoughts but I asked God to help me with them. I don't want to go to hell!!!!
I love God so much!!!??? Can anyone relate to my problems.

I can relate. You are doing what I used to do, bringing God down to my level and looking at myself outside of Christ. Thoughts like you have are of Satan. He will endeavour to drag you down into his pit. If you are born again, you are a new creation in Christ. You are acceptable in the Beloved. You died and your life is hidden in Christ with God. If you are not born again, then you cannot even see the Kingdom of God. If you have sinned, confess your sin. God must forgive you based on His Word. May I suggest that you read Andrew Murray, "The Power of the Blood"? If you are no longer sure that you are born again, it is no shame to start over. Confess that you are a sinner with no hope of salvation in yourself. Accept in your heart that your only hope is that the Lord Jesus died and paid the price of all your sins. Repent of your old ways. Accept the Lord Jesus as your saviour. Trust His incredible love and faithful promises. He will receive you into His Kingdom. You can ask God to cause you to be born again. Then get into the promises in God's word. They must become your foundation so that nothing can shake you ever again. As for the "Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation". Ask God to renew your mind. That's a start! The Christian life is a wonderful journey of discovering what God has done for us in Christ. Yes, the road gets rough at times. Satan is desperate to ruin our lives. God loves you so much that He sent Jesus to die in your place. Make that personal - He died for me! Why would God punish you? Lord Jesus bore the punishment that we deserve.

Upvote 0

KimmyO

Feb 28, 2018
VA
✟20,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Once you are born again, it is forever. God is your perfect parent, your Heavenly Father, always. Love is a gift, not a chore. You don't have to work at it or earn it. He gave love to you thru Jesus and it is yours whether you feel it or not. We can't trust feelings, they come and go. Regarding your anger at your Mom, are you living near her? It is tough for two women to live in too close, hormones and past emotions or control get in the way. Space is a good thing if you are able to live away. Let her miss you some and then you might feel closer. Guilt and fear are disabling and they are not from God. The devil wants to keep you down so you aren't walking in joy and spreading His Love. You are a treasure to Him and many! You are loved, dearly! Put good Christian music on, sing and dance and rest in His loving arms. then your joy will come back. Also, take your vitamins, they help with emotions too. =) Get outside, lay on grass and look at big sky. Volunteer if you can, helping others helps you. God bless you, speak joy and positive things and it will reveal more and more in you. <3

• Prayers
Reactions: aHeart4God
Upvote 0