Wisconsin
✟9,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone the name is Monni I have been a member of another Christian forum site for four years and counting and I decided to branch out a bit. The people there are like family so I'd like to expand that nice to meet you! :)

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone the name is Monni I have been a member of another Christian forum site for four years and counting and I decided to branch out a bit. The people there are like family so I'd like to expand that nice to meet you! :)

Hi Monni;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: MONNI
Upvote 0

MONNI

Dec 9, 2018
Wisconsin
✟9,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Monni;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg
I do in fact :) thank you!

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF! We are glad that you have joined us as well. I've also made friends here who are like family now. I pray you are also blessed by being here.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums or need any help.

And again- Welcome!

Upvote 0

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Monni and welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 26, 2018
UK
✟20,667.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Monni,
Nice to "meet" you. I'm new here as well.
Becky.
X

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi Monni,
Nice to "meet" you. I'm new here as well.
Becky.
X
Hello Becky and welcome to CF as well. How kind of you to greet other newbies. :) I pray you are blessed by being here as well. :) God be with you!

• Agree
Upvote 0