Ventura County
✟8,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey Christian forum, I am so happy that I found this. I typed exactly Christian forum and it directed me to here. I was looking around and reading few things, feeling a little shy and unsure but it looks like its a friendly cite. Iv been really needing Christian friends and just talking about our walk with the Lord. I love hearing testimonies and just know that Christianity is still alive!

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Christian forum, I am so happy that I found this. I typed exactly Christian forum and it directed me to here. I was looking around and reading few things, feeling a little shy and unsure but it looks like its a friendly cite. Iv been really needing Christian friends and just talking about our walk with the Lord. I love hearing testimonies and just know that Christianity is still alive!
God bless you and welcome. Nice username. God bless.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello "God is good!", welcome to CF. God bless :).

Reactions: God is good!
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟68,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
welcome_aboard.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: God is good!
Upvote 0

John Goodness

Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God is good indeed... all the time! Welcome to CF. There's a lot of discussions going on, covering various topics. Don't be shy here... everyone will be enriched with the active participation of each member. Cheers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums