Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, I am new here at Christian Forums. I am Israeli born living in the United States, I was born Jewish but feel a calling to Christianity :liturgy:. Hope to find some friends and guidance here.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi, I am new here at Christian Forums. I am Israeli born living in the United States, I was born Jewish but feel a calling to Christianity :liturgy:. Hope to find some friends and guidance here.
Hello, and welcome to CF. God bless :).

Upvote 0

John Goodness

Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Welcome to CF! I love your profile photo. I am new here as well, a member for less than a month, but I am enjoying it a lot. You will certainly find a lot of guidance here, and hope you will provide guidance to others as well. Shalom.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. I hope you find this a welcoming place that can give you the guidance you seek.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums