La Pine
✟15,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Have been posting under this username at CARM for a few years now and am hoping to discuss various aspects of religion in a place that allows any denomination to share their views. I grew up a PK in a conservative calvinist leaning nondenominational church. 7 years ago my spouse and I had a life changing event that caused us to reassess our path and we successfully deconstructed our traditional conservative beliefs in favor of universalism.

With much of my family still clinging to a Stockholm Syndrome type of salvation, I tend to ask questions about how believers can emulate the type of love demonstrated by their chosen deity.

I have a tremendous love for people and hope to share and grow will you!

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Have been posting under this username at CARM for a few years now and am hoping to discuss various aspects of religion in a place that allows any denomination to share their views. I grew up a PK in a conservative calvinist leaning nondenominational church. 7 years ago my spouse and I had a life changing event that caused us to reassess our path and we successfully deconstructed our traditional conservative beliefs in favor of universalism.

With much of my family still clinging to a Stockholm Syndrome type of salvation, I tend to ask questions about how believers can emulate the type of love demonstrated by their chosen deity.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you have many fruitful discussions here.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative

There is only one deity and that is the God revealed in the Bible.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I did find your posts on CARM. Welcome!

Upvote 0

Luchnia

Jul 19, 2003
✟1,127.00

Welcome!

Upvote 0