✟9,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

Thank you for having me in your group. I'm not sure what else to say. My beliefs as a Christian are unorthodox, maybe even heretical, but I love Jesus Christ, and I think I agree with all the statements of faith of this forum. But out of courtesy, if you don't ask about my beliefs, I won't tell.

What I especially enjoy is debating atheists. I always have. Maybe I'll get a chance to do that. I will say that the last thing I want to do is get in debates with other Christians, and I have no desire at all to preach my views. I am more than anything looking for a group of like-minded people I can hang out with and enjoy the mental stimulation and maybe learn a thing or two. :pray:

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Welcome to the forums and may God bless you for coming here. I like your introductory post. Don't worry. You are not alone. A fair number of us have an unusual view or two. My big one is that I like praying for the dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

EGSpirit

The Veridican
Jan 1, 2018
Over the Rainbow
Visit site
✟9,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums and may God bless you for coming here. I like your introductory post. Don't worry. You are not alone. A fair number of us have an unusual view or two.

That's good to hear! And thank you. In fact, I was looking at the Nicean Creed. I totally agree with it. I think my differences are more technical, and frankly, not very important in terms of salvation. So, I'm glad to be here. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to this place where many come and chat and debate and argue and rant at times :D

We are all human .

Poke around all the corners [ there are plenty of them :D ] and find a niche where you will be comfortable - then set to posting and chatting, and debating :)

Hope you enjoy your time among us

Upvote 0

EGSpirit

The Veridican
Jan 1, 2018
Over the Rainbow
Visit site
✟9,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! BTW - there are many atheists here who love to debate.

That sounds great. Thanks, Dave. :wave:

Greetings, and welcome to CF, @EGSpirit. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. God bless you.

Thank you, Little Lantern. :)

Welcome to this place where many come and chat and debate and argue and rant at times :D

We are all human .

Poke around all the corners [ there are plenty of them :D ] and find a niche where you will be comfortable - then set to posting and chatting, and debating :)

Hope you enjoy your time among us

That sounds like a plan. :clap:

Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

umbrabates

Author
Dec 21, 2017
Central Valley, California
✟18,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

What I especially enjoy is debating atheists. I always have. Maybe I'll get a chance to do that.

Welcome! I am certain you will find no shortage of atheists willing to engage you in a healthy debate. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0