Ravenswood
✟9,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Howdy all. John here. Glad to find a venue to interact with folks, esp. my brothers & Sisters in Jesus Christ. A little about me, I am 46y/o, husband, father, former RN. I am a disabled veteran. My life story has a marked similarity to that of the prodigal son. I look forward to the meeting folks, sharing what The Almighty has done in my life, (truly, he has taken my willful, rebellious, sin acts & used them for my benefit & to His glory). I have been well off, I have been poor. I have received praise & been vilified. I have been popular, I have been isolated & ostracized. In all these times & trials, looking back with the benefit of hard earned wisdom, I can see God's hand at work throughout. I look forward to learning & sharing.

SassyBee

Dec 18, 2017
Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho
Visit site
✟18,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome! I'm new here as well. I understand your plight. I was saved at a young age and served diligently within the church for most of my teenage years I "took a break" for awhile and it seemed the world took its hold, but He brought me back. Blessings to you and yours and thank you for your service! (My husband is in the AF.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums