Roundhill
✟13,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello, my name is Abigail. I live in beautiful Virginia although right now its very cold. I am on a path to walk with Christ. I work as an ABA (applied behavior analysis) tech. I do in home therapy for children with autism. Happy I found this forum page, and excited to share my journey!

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Abigail, WELCOME TO CF .. :wave: We're happy that you found us and look forward to growing in Christ together with you :)

Just to be clear, are you saying that you are a Christian who is walking with Christ now, or are you a seeker who is still looking to to become a Christian/to find a path to Christ and salvation?

edit: I see that you answered my question in your 2nd thread's OP here: Walking with Jesus

Thanks!

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

In Christ,
David

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Babe Ruth

Nov 10, 2017
Southeastern USA
✟55,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Abigail. I live in beautiful Virginia..

Abigail, Welcome..
I'm also a relatively new member. It's been a cool forum for me.. Good conversations on scripture, mental health, movies, etc. Looking forward to your posts.

And incidentally, if u don't mind me asking.. what part of VA are u in (?)

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Abigail. I live in beautiful Virginia although right now its very cold. I am on a path to walk with Christ. I work as an ABA (applied behavior analysis) tech. I do in home therapy for children with autism. Happy I found this forum page, and excited to share my journey!

Hello Abigail;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

• Useful
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
Dec 3, 2017
Roundhill
✟13,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Abigail, Welcome..
I'm also a relatively new member. It's been a cool forum for me.. Good conversations on scripture, mental health, movies, etc. Looking forward to your posts.

And incidentally, if u don't mind me asking.. what part of VA are u in (?)
Northern VA

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums