TQ
✟50,794.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I just joined and it recommended to post here. I come from a Christian family and started taking my own faith seriously about three years ago. I do not have many people outside of my family and church to talk to so God willing I hope to find some friends and edifying conversations here. I love to talk about God and Scripture though I am not the best at explaining my convictions or defending the faith so again God willing I hope to improve myself here with positive and patient influences.

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I just joined and it recommended to post here. I come from a Christian family and started taking my own faith seriously about three years ago. I do not have many people outside of my family and church to talk to so God willing I hope to find some friends and edifying conversations here. I love to talk about God and Scripture though I am not the best at explaining my convictions or defending the faith so again God willing I hope to improve myself here with positive and patient influences.

Welcome aboard Aimz :)

May you always shoot straight :D

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF, @Aimz! I hope you find lots of good encouragement and fellowship here. Yes, may we all grow in being positive and patient! I was immediately reminded of 2 Timothy 2: 24-25. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Aimz
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aimz

member with autism
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
TQ
✟50,794.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for replying, Watch&Pray.
Paul is one of my favourites.

Welcome to CF, @Aimz! I hope you find lots of good encouragement and fellowship here. Yes, may we all grow in being positive and patient! I was immediately reminded of 2 Timothy 2: 24-25. :)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟918,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF! I hope youll enjoy your stay here! Everyone here is very nice.

• Friendly
Upvote 0