canterbury
✟16,982.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Eider and for many years I have been a student of 'Historical Jesus'. As the years have gone by so the discovery of new information has slowed and I search Christian and religion forums for any new information or 'member's opinions' that can point me to ideas and facts that I have previously missed.

The slightest piece of information can make a significant difference, sometimes knocking down whole lines of dominoes, at other times helping to build them up. I have met with many folks who have a crystal clear view of Jesus, His mission, the situations in Galilee, Judea and surrounding provinces et al, but I personally find the history of all this to be shrouded by time... but it's an amazing journey, I find.

Most sadly, I have discovered that the 'historical Jesus' section is closed to me here, because I cannot declare myself to be anything other than a seeker, or agnostic. Never mind... I'll visit occasionally and read through the HJ threads to see what others have found,and maybe I will be allowed to message these members privately if I have any questions?

All the best........ Eider.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Elder nice to meet you and welcome to CF :wave:

2510e358cd51b70f04dfebc0be078034.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums