✟12,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Shalom,

I'm glad to find a messianic Judaism section on here.

I was a noahide (non-Jew who followed the 7 laws of noah) and I was conflicted with the idea of conversion to Reform Judaism. But then in my prayers and study I came to accept Jesus of the first three gospels as the messiah and then I encountered the divine Christ of John's gospel thru prayer.

So what am I now? I know ultimately it doesn't matter and my prayers and salvation thru God and Christ is what matters.

-Fred

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Welcome Prodigal Child of God. We all have come from many places and still have God leading us through it all. You will find that we are still a wide variety of believers bringing our suitcases of theology, ideology, and theories about God, along with experiences with God. So feel right at home with us who are "messy".

Reactions: MysticFred82
Upvote 0

MysticFred82

May 14, 2017
Virginia
✟12,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Prodigal Child of God. We all have come from many places and still have God leading us through it all. You will find that we are still a wide variety of believers bringing our suitcases of theology, ideology, and theories about God, along with experiences with God. So feel right at home with us who are "messy".

Thanks visionary!!

Upvote 0