Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Im interested in this forum. Too bad it seems inactive for the most part.

Hi W2L,

I don't think it's so much that the Restoration Movement thread is inactive than it is the fact that Restoration Christians make up only a tiny fraction of the overall Christian population. So...you're not going to find very many of us around.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi W2L,

I don't think it's so much that the Restoration Movement thread is inactive than it is the fact that Restoration Christians make up only a tiny fraction of the overall Christian population. So...you're not going to find very many of us around.
Thank you. I'll watch this forum so i get alerts.

Upvote 0

Thedictator

Retired Coach, Now Missionary to the World
Mar 21, 2010
Northeast Texas
✟50,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
W2L

You said in another post that Politics is what Pagans do and we should be holy and better than the Pagans. I would like to ask you another question? Not fellowshipping with God's people is what the pagans do. My question is should we be doing what the Pagans do, or should we be Holy and do what God's people do and that is Fellowship together and worship God? ( Going to Church somewhere )

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
W2L

You said in another post that Politics is what Pagans do and we should be holy and better than the Pagans. I would like to ask you another question? Not fellowshipping with God's people is what the pagans do. My question is should we be doing what the Pagans do, or should we be Holy and do what God's people do and that is Fellowship together and worship God? ( Going to Church somewhere )
I have disabilities that make Church attendance difficult. I use to want to attend Church, but i have learned to be content without it.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't think i'll be sharing my beliefs any more. Nor will i be debating anyone. Its so not edifying. There is a great deal of pain inside over Church attendance and any other type of social interaction. No one believes me when i say i cannot attend Church. So whatever. :) The Lord leads me daily. Why should i fret then? I'll stay within the fellowship threads, after all thats why im here.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Thedictator

Retired Coach, Now Missionary to the World
Mar 21, 2010
Northeast Texas
✟50,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have disabilities that make Church attendance difficult. I use to want to attend Church, but i have learned to be content without it.

Oh you did not tell me this, this kind of changes things. If you do not mind may I ask what kind of disabilities do you have? A lot of Churches can accommodate your needs also they can bring communion and have a small worship devotional at your home. I do this my self, sometimes I bring a meal, and communion for them and we sing a few songs and have about a 10 min. devotional. I'm sure there is a Bible believing church that will do this in your area.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh you did not tell me this, this kind of changes things. If you do not mind may I ask what kind of disabilities do you have? A lot of Churches can accommodate your needs also they can bring communion and have a small worship devotional at your home. I do this my self, sometimes I bring a meal, and communion for them and we sing a few songs and have about a 10 min. devotional. I'm sure there is a Bible believing church that will do this in your area.
I did tell you i dont have a church. Looks like i will be leaving now.

Upvote 0