W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, but also where are you coming from doctrinally. I will talk about anything as long as it is done in a civil way.
I dont have a Church. Please don't hold it against me though. I don't agree with most denominations, so i follow the Word. I don't believe in teachers either, please don't hold that against me either. :) I believe teachers are teaching either flawed traditions, or flawed doctrine such as "prosperity" doctrine for example. I believe i can learn from other people, but not just because they are called teacher. Anyone can go to bible school but that don't make you a teacher, in my opinion.

Upvote 0

Thedictator

Retired Coach, Now Missionary to the World
Mar 21, 2010
Northeast Texas
✟50,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, that is interesting, I would like to get back with you on the teacher issue, but I do have a few questions to ask. How much do you know about the Restoration Movement? Do you believe the Bible is God's Word?

Reactions: Saint Beloved
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, that is interesting, I would like to get back with you on the teacher issue, but I do have a few questions to ask. How much do you know about the Restoration Movement? Do you believe the Bible is God's Word?
Yes the bible is Gods Word. I dont know anything about the restoration movement.

Reactions: Saint Beloved
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
The original content of this message has been removed by the user as posts cannot be deleted. The original content of this message may still be visible if quoted by another CF member.

Last edited:
Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.