• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

hello

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Utah Knight, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Utah Knight

Utah Knight A friend to all Supporter

+1,462
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I'm back after just over a yer of being gone and experiencing something that i hope no parent ever would but i am here and will be here alot more basically whenever i get some downtime

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,206
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Utah!!! How in the heck have you been man?! It's been forever!

3. Keri

Keri Well-Known Member

+3,222
    United States
    Other Religion
    In Relationship
    All of these people returning after a year, but I don't remember them. Where was I?

Regardless, welcome back! :D

4. crishmael

crishmael nothing but the rain

+1,271
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Welcome back!

5. Utah Knight

+1,462
    Non-Denom
    Single
    i have been better saucy but i'm back look at my last blog entry to know why i
    have been gone

6. Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding Virtus semper viridis

+6,762
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Hi there! Welcome back! :):)

7. Utah Knight

+1,462
    Non-Denom
    Single
    thanx

8. anewday

anewday This girl is on fire.

+653
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome back :)!

9. Rhye

Rhye Legend

+4,109
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Welcome back!

What happened with your child? If you don't mind me asking.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  10. NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles I am a bad person.

+542
    Christian
    Single
    I... I cannot begin to be able to understand the fullness of your loss. People have experienced less trauma and felt no ability to carry on. Draw near to your Friend who sticks closer than a brother, and He will draw near to you. I can only mourn with you (Rom 12:15). Don't forget to reach out to someone if you're despairing. :|

11. Rhye

Rhye Legend

+4,109
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    :( I am deeply sorry.

12. Utah Knight

+1,462
    Non-Denom
    Single
    the car wreck killed both of my kids ages 5 and 7 they were at with a baby sitter going to the zoo

13. Hadassah_

Hadassah_ Well-Known Member

+339
    Baptist
    Private
    US-Others
    Wow...I didn't know you before, but I am terribly sorry for your loss. Welcome back and hope we can be friends to you.

14. Utah Knight

+1,462
    Non-Denom
    Single
    i hope the people i know and meet here can be of some comfort for a lonely person

15. Catherineanne

Catherineanne Well-Known Member

+4,399
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Widowed
    I am truly sorry to hear that. What a terrible thing to happen; I have no idea how you got through that. Lord, have mercy.

God be with you, UK. :crossrc:

16. Utah Knight

+1,462
    Non-Denom
    Single
    i haven't i just push on

17. anewday

anewday This girl is on fire.

+653
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am so sorry for your loss :hug:. Praying for you :pray:!

18. super mom

super mom Senior Member

+58
    Christian
    Married
    i know this post is old and i hope that you come back soon to read that i am very sorry for your loss and am praying for you. big hugs

19. castlesinthesky

castlesinthesky Member

+41
    Christian
    Single
    Sorry for your loss. Praying.

20. trentlogain2

trentlogain2 Guest

+0
    oops