✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm newly single and wanted to introduce myself

coming out of 11 year marriage with four kids, just broke up with a boyfriend who decided he didn't want to be with me and am left pregnant from that relationship. My life is kind of a mess. I am broken hearted over that situation. Sometimes he says he wants to be part of the babie's life, and other times he says he doesn't.

So i'm trying to get back on track with God and praying that he'll help bring positive things into my life so that i won't be so tempted to turn to negative things when faced with all this stress.

Reactions: Allen1901

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yes i have vicky! I have been praying a lot and felt the need to come back here. I think i might be visiting here a lot.

True, thanks for the reminder, god does work in mysterious ways, i just need the patience to do things God's way! LOL :) Glad to be here

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Welcome.. and nice to meet you.. I am single with four kids at home too.. you sound like you have a beautiful spirit and you are heading the right way when you hand things to GOD.. it is easy to fail.. but thank the LORD HIS blood washes all that away ad you know vie your name.. which is a great name for yourself here.. praise GOD..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

smacky ramone

Ah, thank you for such a warm welcome everyone. I am trying to turn things over to him, but that is hard to do, can anyone relate? I just look forward to and hope that i'll get to a place when it'll be second nature.
Ha, I can relate. I'd just pray to give him control of your life. He has to be in control for there to be real change in your life.

Upvote 0

Deacon

Oct 16, 2003
Bartlett, Tennessee
✟3,206.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh Hai!!!!

a_big_hug_4_u.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Going to church this morning, yay! And even a bigger yay for the fact that it doesn't start till 11 :) Today is the day that the lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it... so i'm trying to see my days that way, but i'll admit, i suffer from depression anyways, and given my circumstances a lot of days it's really hard to share that enthusiasm... but now that my medication is starting to work again... well it's not the most effective medication for me, can't take what i really need while pregnant, but it is helping... that and the lord's love. Lord, I give you everything today!

Upvote 0

Allen1901

King's Knight
Nov 1, 2008
The Road to Damascus, Virginia U.S.A.
✟73,745.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm newly single and wanted to introduce myself

coming out of 11 year marriage with four kids, just broke up with a boyfriend who decided he didn't want to be with me and am left pregnant from that relationship. My life is kind of a mess. I am broken hearted over that situation. Sometimes he says he wants to be part of the babie's life, and other times he says he doesn't.

So i'm trying to get back on track with God and praying that he'll help bring positive things into my life so that i won't be so tempted to turn to negative things when faced with all this stress.

Hello and Welcome! :wave:

I'll be praying for you and your family. God bless! :)

Upvote 0

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
An update since I last posted this..

I found out one week ago during my ultrasound that the baby had died one week prior and i delivered it this last sunday.

It was sad but at the same time it was a blessing in disguise. I didn't plan this pregnancy, the father wasn't going to be there for the baby and being pregnant was turning my world upside down now I feel like I have a second chance.

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
An update since I last posted this..

I found out one week ago during my ultrasound that the baby had died one week prior and i delivered it this last sunday.

It was sad but at the same time it was a blessing in disguise. I didn't plan this pregnancy, the father wasn't going to be there for the baby and being pregnant was turning my world upside down now I feel like I have a second chance.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Upvote 0