• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  1. Savedsis

Savedsis Seasoned Salty Sista

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I have been missing everyone...:wave: Hope all is well with everyone...Catch me up on what is going on....God bless

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. leytonstones

leytonstones Senior Contributor

+4,293
    Baptist
    Private
    Hello my friend. Where you been then? I hope you are ok? Nothing much happening with us. Rob keeps me on my toes with various hospital and dr appointments but we can't complain. We are very blessed and looking forward to Spring. We may be moving house. :) :hug:

3. Savedsis

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Great to see you too...I am looking forward to Spring as well...Take care ..God bless you and your husband. I have been good....Enjoying retirement..:thumbsup:

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,737
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Hi Sharon! :wave:
    It is 'me' LITTLE FLOWER with a new account ;)
    Welcome Back :hug: :clap:

I took an LOA to care for sick parents; they both passed away 1 week apart in November.
    So JIm and I have spent the past several months selling and cleaning out both their homes.
    Back to 'normal' living now , we hope :D
    Good to see you...hope all is well :angel:

5. kaykay9.0

kaykay9.0 Guest

+0
    Hi, SavedSis! :wave:
    good to see you posting here again :thumbsup:

Here in the south, I on the other hand, am NOT looking forward to Spring.:hot: (When Spring comes here in the south, summer is not knocking on the door, but about to kick it in! LOL)

6. Savedsis

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Hi LF and KayKay.. great to see you both...I am looking forward to Spring because I need to get out....Winter is when I stay in...I need to walk and get out in the fresh air more.

7. RestoreTheRiver

RestoreTheRiver Contributor

+863
    Anglican
    Married
    Hello, sister! Great to have you back. I just got back on the treadmill, and I'm looking forward to being able to walk outdoors again too.

Michael

8. Savedsis

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Hi Michael, I wish I had a treadmill.....My husband walks our dog twice a day...I should join him, but I do not like the cold weather for walking....

9. davedajobauk

davedajobauk dum spiro spero Supporter

+27,155
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Hiyah Savedsis Sis' :wave:

good to see you, back, in the nest .....woot!!

your Bro'

dave

10. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,737
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Me too..I walk outside if the roads are semi clear and it is not to cold (for several health reasons).
    Anxious for spring :clap:

11. Savedsis

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    HI Dave...:wave::wave: Hope all is well with you..

12. RestoreTheRiver

RestoreTheRiver Contributor

+863
    Anglican
    Married

I think I must have the most walked dog in America! And, he wants to walk in any and all weather...

Michael

13. Savedsis

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Ours too....I hopefully will get out there soon...:thumbsup:

14. Cascade

Cascade ~ Faith is like radar that sees through the fog. ~

+40
    Catholic
    Married
    I was able to find the forum,joining just last week so i don't know you but hello :)

15. leytonstones

leytonstones Senior Contributor

+4,293
    Baptist
    Private
    Hi SavedSis,

How are you ?

It is nearly Spring here. We still haven't moved house but I think that we need to seriously think and pray about it for this Spring/Summer so that we can be settled for the Winter.

Blessings

Ley :)