• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraceO

GraceO Member

+1
    Anglican
    Single
    I've been lurking for awhile and I finally felt that it was rude. Sort of like peeking in someone's window. So I thought I would finally register and say hello.

I'm Grace. I'm attending an Anglican church. I was baptised Eastern Orthodox but there is no such in my town. I live in a very rural area. So I go to the Anglicans and I love them. I am very much at home with them. We have several "Old Catholics" in our church too and they are very kind to me and one of the ladies I know gave me the website of this forum. She's also EO and lives in the UK now.

Anyway, I'm single, one child and I am just looking for alittle fellowship. no debating for me ! But I like to read and I've learned so much from the people here, I thought I would just let you know that all your posts are read and appreciated. Even if it's by a "guest".
    :)
    Love,
    Grace

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ChessCastle

ChessCastle O Most Holy Theotokos Pray for Us!

+25
    Anglican
    Married
    Hello Grace, and welcome to STR! I hope you feel comfortable enough to share your views with the rest of us, I always enjoy seeing others points of view, even when I don't neccesarily agree.

3. higgs2

higgs2 not a nutter

+464
    Anglican
    Private
    Welcome! I'm glad you have a church you feel at home in! THat is so important. It is probably the biggest support my family has, our church and the friends we have within. I hope you'll like it here on STR. We can get squabbly and tense about some things, but I think almost everyone respects and even likes each other. The people on this forum have come to mean a great deal to me. I hope you will enjoy being with us. :)

4. karen freeinchristman

karen freeinchristman More of You and less of me, Lord! Supporter

+444
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Democrat
    A very warm welcome to you, GraceO! :)

We are happy you are here, whether you debate or not!

Peace,
    Karen

5. TomUK

TomUK What would Costanza do? Supporter

+375
    Anglican
    Single
    UK-Conservative
    A very warm welcome to you!!!!

6. Keturah

Keturah Guest

+0
    Hello :wave:

7. No Swansong

No Swansong Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    Hello and welcome to CF and STR. We can be a contentious bunch but hey it is only a message board. LOL

8. longhair75

longhair75 Finally back Home Supporter

+816
    Catholic
    Married
    friend grace,

welcome to our little corner of cyberspace.

9. Tomoz

Tomoz Ubi caritas et amor, Deus ibi est.

+40
    Anglican
    Single
    Hi there Grace! I'm glad you've registered and joined us - the more the merrier!
    I've learned so much from the people on these forums too, there are some really knowledgeable and insightful people around these parts, so I'm sure you'll have a whale of a time.

Welcome!!!!
    Tom.

10. SumTinWong

SumTinWong Living with BPD

+728
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Others
    Hello, and welcome Grace!!!

11. Aymn27

Aymn27 Radical Reformationist

+162
    Anabaptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    :wave: Welcome to our dysfunctional denominational debate forum - rofl...we love each other no matter what though!

12. No Swansong

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    True, as heated as it gets sometimes there isn't anyone here that I am not truly fond of and pray for throughout the day.

13. Simon_Templar

Simon_Templar Not all who wander are lost

+997
    Catholic
    Single
    Welcome :)

14. higgs2

higgs2 not a nutter

+464
    Anglican
    Private
    pppphhhhhhbbbbbttttt! :p

^_^

15. No Swansong

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    Well except for Colabomb, but we all know he is a total loss and not worth consideration.

16. karen freeinchristman

+444
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Democrat
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

17. gtsecc

gtsecc Aspirant

+255
    Anglican
    I think he is joking.

18. No Swansong

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    Of course I am kidding. For those who may not know Colabomb is my son and of course I am very fond of him and pray for him hourly (well probably) He is a true joy although he does need a little more tempering as far as thinking before he posts. But hey all of us have probably had that problem.

19. karen freeinchristman

+444
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I knew you were kidding! :)

Anyway, when is GraceO coming back to her thread?

20. No Swansong

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    Yeah I posted that for anyone who was new and might just think I was being a jerk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.