✟7,866.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello There,

My name is Edgar and I am 25 years old. I am married for almost 4 years now.

I am very happy to find this forum, looking forward to meeting new people and learn more about our beloved Jesus Christ.

My favorite topics are Apologetics and Philosophy. I like reading and traveling around the world.

God bless you all.

Monna

Feb 5, 2017
Oicha Beni
✟105,254.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Edgar! I hope you find what you're looking for.
Which do you find the most intellectually satisfying, travelling around the world, or reading? Do you read mostly Apologetics and Philosophy? and do your travels affect your thinking in these areas? When you have travelled have you had much contact with others who call Jesus their "beloved?" I look forward to hearing your thoughts, and see your participation in discussions here. I'm sure you have a lot to contribute! :)

Upvote 0

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Edgar! I too love philosophy. I think science has the answer to many questions of the nature of this universe but can never answer the one true question, the origin of life. The answer is evident.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and Welcome Edgar Maron!

I really liked your choice of picture, which is of vintage style, right? I hope you will find lots of good fellowship, new found friendships, as well as more growth in your relationship to Christ Jesus in Christian Forums site!

God continue blessing you and your wife! :rose:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums