New York
✟15,138.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the forum. I found the site by doing a search on google. I wanted to come to a place where I can talk to other Christians and engage in a more positive dialogue. I like the format of message boards but I want to discuss things that are "truthful, just and lovely." I am hoping that this forum will allow me to partake in that.

Vitalove
"love life" as I am learning to love and appreciate the life God has blessed me with.

VividViolet

every day is a miracle
Oct 20, 2005
California
✟1,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
154welcome.gif

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to Christian Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I pray your spirit will be lifted and your heart will have found a new home.

"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Amos Bronson Alcott

I sought to hear the voice of God
And climbed the topmost steeple,
But God declared: "Go down again-
I dwell among the people."
John Henry Newman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vitalove

Nov 22, 2006
New York
✟15,138.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you all for a warm welcome. I'm still feeling my way around the site and learning all of the interesting and fun options.

I thank those that have sent me warm words, blessings and private messages. I have to increase my posts before I can respond so please bear with me.

:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums