✟7,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi. Im BEAR.....

I have searched for years(literally) for the proper forum, that I felt was where I belonged. Well, I landed here, and I am very new and intimidated by this place. Its huge! I hope that I dont mess up and post in the wrong place. I am certainly a Christian, and what better place to be than right here. :) I am nervous about this first post..... I hope that I am just being silly, but I am shy. Hence the name.

I have questions for later on, after I am sure that I am welcome at these forums.

I love The Good Lord, and look forward to chat and fellowship with You all.

CounselorRich

Jun 3, 2007
Louisville, TN
✟7,817.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Shybear!!!:wave: I hope you enjoy CF has much as I have. I joined June 3rd & I have loved it here. Surf around the different forums--see what they're about. Stick your nose in different places & say hello. Tell us about yourself. I can't speak for anyone else--but I certainly don't bite!!!!:D I spend hours a day on here just talking to people on private messaging & seeing who says what in the various forums. If you don't know how to do something--the faq section up on top has alot of answers--but don't hesitate to get on a forum & ask us. We'll take good care of you in here!!!:)

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi. Im BEAR.....

I have searched for years(literally) for the proper forum, that I felt was where I belonged. Well, I landed here, and I am very new and intimidated by this place. Its huge! I hope that I dont mess up and post in the wrong place. I am certainly a Christian, and what better place to be than right here. :) I am nervous about this first post..... I hope that I am just being silly, but I am shy. Hence the name.

I have questions for later on, after I am sure that I am welcome at these forums.

Hi Shybear, welcome to CF. :wave: Don't worry you'll settle in and find your way around soon enough.

Peace be with you....Pam

Upvote 0

SecretOfFatima

Our Lady of Fatima: Song of Solomon 6:10 (NIV)
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟10,438.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Welcome. You will be fine around OBOB.

I got to say over the past few days the number of users in forum seems to have grown dramatically... probably by about 1000+ users at each time, yesterday there was over 3000 people logged on, maybe someone is advertising the forum somewhere. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

stivvy

Senior Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome and just know that the other congregational pages on CF are not a reflection upon us in OBOB. We are your refudge to all the nastiness you might find out there. I ventured about and discovered that this is my home and haven't ventured for months and months since.

Everyone here remembers my breakdown and the tirate I went on when that happened. Hehehe

Upvote 0

SHYBEAR

Jun 28, 2007
Texas
✟7,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
:wave: Thank You all and God Bless You all for being so kind! Its great to be amoung My Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

PLEASE know that I am certainly not here to debate or argue, or force My opinions on anyone. ;) I a here to learn and fellowship. Get support and friendship from Ya'll. (i am texan. get used to the yalls and tamaters, and so on) I iwll do some snoopin around and figure things out. I was happy to see this forum is so busy. Glad to see Our Father at work. :amen: hehe I havnet much time just now, as I am getting ready for work, but I will tell more about myself the next time I post, and then maybe someone can start helping Me along with some answers on My questions. :) They are happy questions though. Nothing sad or contoversial, promise. I have some things to say and ask about the Saints. One in particular whom has been a great inspiration to Me.

Thanks for the welcome again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stivvy

Senior Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
welcome shybear.

I'm kind of a mean person by nature, but I will go easy on you for now. :)
Oh please, Michelle will be your bestist friend in the whole wide world. She is just setting you up so you are more happy when you finally see for yourself.

Now on the other hand, look out for BAFriend, he is a little yaya! Hehehe. He knows I love to josh him around a bit and yank his chain. He and all the rest here are pretty good folk.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi. Im BEAR.....

:groupray: HI SHYBEAR.

You are in the Catholic congregational forum, and you can ask any questions you like.

If you are non Catholic, we just ask that the questions be genuine, and that non Catholics do not debate against Catholic doctrine. Also non Catholics may fellowship with us all the time. Which is to say, come on in and join the fun.

AND WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.
:wave: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank You all and God Bless You all for being so kind! Its great to be amoung My Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

PLEASE know that I am certainly not here to debate or argue, or force My opinions on anyone. I a here to learn and fellowship. Get support and friendship from Ya'll. (i am texan. get used to the yalls and tamaters, and so on) I iwll do some snoopin around and figure things out. I was happy to see this forum is so busy. Glad to see Our Father at work. hehe I havnet much time just now, as I am getting ready for work, but I will tell more about myself the next time I post, and then maybe someone can start helping Me along with some answers on My questions. They are happy questions though. Nothing sad or contoversial, promise. I have some things to say and ask about the Saints. One in particular whom has been a great inspiration to Me.

Thanks for the welcome again!
:cool: I love the Saints, and the one who inspires me lately is St Padre Pio.

I was a nice shy person before CF, too.

:holy: :sorry:
YOU have been corrupted!
:p
Or have you corrupted?
:scratch:
LOL

Upvote 0

Epiphanygirl

Don't De-Rock Me
Oct 6, 2004
Behind you :)
✟11,873.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
welcome shybear.

I'm kind of a mean person by nature, but I will go easy on you for now. :)
ROFL...who, you? NEVER;) :hug: I love you, and I love that you just say what you mean and you mean what you say.........you are a gem here!

Welcome Shy...........we don't bite, we're just your typical dysfunctional family:groupray:

Upvote 0

plmarquette

Veteran
Oct 5, 2004
Auburn , IL.
✟4,379.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
well as foghorn the leghorn would say ...
don't be side stepp'n and dodging the issue ... I say , I say , let's have at that palavering ....

we love ya , did ya hear me , can I get an amen from yah , why you so quiet , it ain't quiet in heaven , I say all the harps and halo's ... let's get on with it , amen ?

..... daddy don't do doubt and fear, that's the other guy and we don't pay him no mind ...

Upvote 0

SHYBEAR

Jun 28, 2007
Texas
✟7,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
:) Thank You and God Bless You all! I have found a nice forum home. I am a member at some more forums, Music and two for a near and dear hobby of mine, but I feel the love here! hehe :thumbsup: I would like to reply to all of the nice posts here, but that would be HARD to do, there is so many! THANK YOU! I feel better about being here now, and I feel welcome. Now maybe I can get on with reading and learning.... so on. :cool:

So, I am SHYBEAR..... and I am shy. I wear My heart on My sleeves alot, so its a step of faith to start the posting here. I am easily hurt feelings. Its a weakness I know. Just too sensative, so I will try really hard to never mess up here. I feel horrible when I mess Up. God installed a huge consious in Me. And He uses it! I am happy of this, as it keeps Me nearer to Him. :amen:

OK. So, here We go. I am not Catholic. But I love the Catholic ways, and have even considered converting. Is that possible, first of all?????

Reasons for this line of thought. ~ I feel that Catholic worship is more respectfull, if that makes any sense. More cincere perhaps? At My church I get the feeling that its more social sometimes. I dont like that. Its supposed to be about Worshiping Our Heavanly Father, right? Yeah, right. ;)

The Saints~ I have two books I got at a Catholic church last year. The Catholic book of Prayers, and a Book on the Lives of the Saints. I enjoy these both, and even sat with My Pastor and discussed the questions I had about these books. He was very helpfull, and honest. All I got was good news really about Catholic ways. By Gods will and grace, 7 YEARS AGO I rented "Joan of Arc" WIth Lee Lee Sobieski. I thought it would just be a fun movie, about Midevil Times (i like these historical times) By the end of this film, I was so aww struck at What this 17 year old kid did, the way She followed God, and did as He said, no matter the cost. I was and am Amazed. I have gobbled up any and all reading material and films I can get on Her, and I have read some full length Bio on Her. I will even be on Vacation in Europe this September and Will visit Domremy, and Rouen. I have studied Her Trial, all of Hher replies to the English Questions. She never once waivered from Her path. Not once. Her life and actions have brought me closer to Our Father, and made Me delve deeper into My Christian beliefes. All in a GREAT way.

I have looked and looked for a forum for Jehanne, bt only found one, and It is down most of the time. Anyways, this is a scratch of the surface so You can get an Idea of Who I am, what I am..... So, tell Me. What Now? What do I do now here at the forum? Did I say anything wrong already? hope not. What I said is true. Its Me. What You see is it. A quick look at My heart and its Love for God. And I thank Him for the inspiration He has given Me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.