Dec 29, 2016
US
✟7,733.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
ctazebfuaaaalcy.jpg

I love God, my family and my country! Mama of 8 amazing kids, Web Developer & Owner of Christian Websites.

I am so excited to finally find a community of true bible believing Christians!!!
Thank you for allowing me to join. I am looking forward to the fellowship!

God bless you all, have a wonderful day in the Lord!

Last edited:

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Kay... prepare to have your sword sharpened and to be able to Biblically answer for what you believe. That to me is the blessing of this forum, being able to discuss what scripture plainly states, irrespective of denominational affiliation.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ctazebfuaaaalcy.jpg

I love God, my family and my country! Mama of 8 amazing kids, Web Developer & Owner of Christian Websites.

I am so excited to finally find a community of true bible believing Christians!!!

Hi Kay; thanks for helping with the link matter; here is my normal greeting:

welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

upload_2016-11-18_15-19-26-jpeg.185692

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ctazebfuaaaalcy.jpg

Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you and your family. Great quote from Philippians 2 there in your video posted!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums