✟8,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all!

My name is Tatiana and I’ve been looking for an active Christian community in hopes of finding a Christian woman’s group I can join. I would love to make some new friends.

Please let me know or direct me towards an online group for Christian women if anyone knows of one!

Thanks! God bless!

-Tatiana

Hello Tatiana, welcome to CF.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 308651

95a28b8a764646932b8573ada00fa14e.gif

The funny thing is that is EXACTLY what brought me to this forum today. I have been looking for a community of Christian women to learn grow with and have real friendships with.. it’s proven to be a little more difficult than I thought.

• Friendly
Reactions: TatiG
Upvote 0

TatiG

Nov 17, 2021
Florida
✟25,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
The funny thing is that is EXACTLY what brought me to this forum today. I have been looking for a community of Christian women to learn grow with and have real friendships with.. it’s proven to be a little more difficult than I thought.

It’s good to meet you, @LaLuz12!
My name is Tatiana :blush: I’m so happy you found the forums and were able to find this thread!

Upvote 0

LaLuz12

Nov 29, 2021
PA
✟8,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It’s good to meet you, @LaLuz12!
My name is Tatiana :blush: I’m so happy you found the forums and were able to find this thread!
Thank you! I am happy we are both here.Did you get to the women’s forum? I’m having a hard time finding it.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello all!

My name is Tatiana and I’ve been looking for an active Christian community in hopes of finding a Christian woman’s group I can join. I would love to make some new friends.

Please let me know or direct me towards an online group for Christian women if anyone knows of one!

Thanks! God bless!

-Tatiana
Hi Tatiana - welcome to CF - hope you will enjoy the discussions and fellowship here.

Upvote 0

November Rain

Nov 8, 2021
U.S.
✟2,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello and welcome to CF!
Womens' fellowship is one of the aspects that drew me to this forum - outside of churches, it can be nearly impossible to find a good women's group (especially if you're single!) I hope you enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0

TatiG

Nov 17, 2021
Florida
✟25,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello and welcome to CF!
Womens' fellowship is one of the aspects that drew me to this forum - outside of churches, it can be nearly impossible to find a good women's group (especially if you're single!) I hope you enjoy your time here.

I absolutely agree!
It’s nice to meet you ☺️

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums