• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Hello!!! Looking for a woman’s group :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TatiC, Nov 17, 2021.

1. TatiC

TatiC New Member

+46
    United States
    Christian
    Engaged
    Hello all!

My name is Tatiana and I’ve been looking for an active Christian community in hopes of finding a Christian woman’s group I can join. I would love to make some new friends.

Please let me know or direct me towards an online group for Christian women if anyone knows of one!

Thanks! God bless!

-Tatiana

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Supporter

+16,670
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    You could ask the admins to give you access to the women's only area. It's not very active, but a new member or two could help liven it up!

3. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,662
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    I was going to make the same suggestion.

4. Paidiske

+16,670
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    Great minds. ;)

5. Freth

Freth Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,282
    United States
    SDA
    Single
    Welcome!

6. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Angels Team Supporter

+3,601
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Welcome to CF, Tati! Thankful you are here!!!

7. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Angels Team Supporter

+3,601
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Wait, there is a women's only forum on here? I wonder if I have that already. LOL.

Edit: yep. Must have asked a long time ago and forgot. :) 2005, I figured so.

8. Paidiske

+16,670
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    There is. You need to ask the admins for access.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. TatiC

TatiC New Member

+46
    United States
    Christian
    Engaged
    Thank you all so very much!!! Wow, this forum IS active, this makes me so happy lol. @Paidiske thank you so much for the advice, I’ll definitely go ahead and ask.

10. TatiC

TatiC New Member

+46
    United States
    Christian
    Engaged
    Thank you all so very much!!! Wow, this forum IS active, this makes me so happy lol. @Paidiske thank you so much for the advice, I’ll definitely go ahead and ask.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+11,838
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome.

12. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter Staff on LOA

+10,268
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Tatiana;
    welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

[​IMG]

To The

[​IMG]

13. Unqualified

Unqualified Well-Known Member Supporter

+440
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    To add one more to the welcome wagon. And a great old welcome wagon it is. Welcome to the neighborhood.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. messianist

messianist Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,034
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Welcome to cf

15. All4Christ

All4Christ ✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙ CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+7,591
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Welcome to CF!

16. kingsdaughter85

kingsdaughter85 Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors

+1,366
    Albania
    Christian
    Private
    Welcome Tati. Have a blessed time here .
    God bless you.

17. tampasteve

tampasteve ✞ Christian ✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+5,787
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome, I am glad that you have decided to join the forums! Please reach out if there is any assistance I can offer.

18. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,702
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Welcome!

19. TatiC

TatiC New Member

+46
    United States
    Christian
    Engaged
    You have all been so incredibly welcoming! Thank you so much, I'm really happy to be here ^_^

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Deade

Deade Called of God Angels Team Supporter

+1,752
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1