Hello. Just signed up on the forum today... Saw the worship section and wanted to say Hi :)

Oct 25, 2018
Florence SC
✟10,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone. I googled "Christian Forums" to ask a question about eschatology. Then I took a quick look around and saw the worship part. Thought I'd say 'hi'! :)

I'm a career musician and audio engineer, currently a volunteer keyboard player in my home church :) Its soooooo much fun!! I've worked for major production houses (Sony, Disney, Royal Caribbean) and been employed as a keyboard player with a number of CCM artist. Right now I do audio for movies, video games, and develop pre-tracked material for live theater projects. I love technology, local church ministry, and growing in Christ - I hope to get to know a number of you during my time on the forum!

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Jonathan, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad you found us, and thank you for your excellent and informative intro as well :)

God bless you!

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0

mikep78

Owner/Founder- Worship Tracks Live
Jan 4, 2010
Bluefield WV, USA
Visit site
✟8,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone. I googled "Christian Forums" to ask a question about eschatology. Then I took a quick look around and saw the worship part. Thought I'd say 'hi'! :)

I'm a career musician and audio engineer, currently a volunteer keyboard player in my home church :) Its soooooo much fun!! I've worked for major production houses (Sony, Disney, Royal Caribbean) and been employed as a keyboard player with a number of CCM artist. Right now I do audio for movies, video games, and develop pre-tracked material for live theater projects. I love technology, local church ministry, and growing in Christ - I hope to get to know a number of you during my time on the forum!
Hey looks like this is an older post but I just came across it, I'm a worship leader musician as well. I just wanted to drop you a quick welcome and say... Keep Rockin For Jesus!

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I would not say we should be 'rocking', but certainly be in conformity to what our God is showing us (not inventing and imagining things, as often happens for our pleasure). Worship is devotion to God, and is both individual, and collectively in the assembly of saints by following "all the counsel of God": and "rightly dividing the Word of Truth" as God says; and God loves to hear the voices of the saints, more than a stage performance for entertainment. Saints of God need to understand Scripture rather than invent things to please the flesh, I hope one can appreciate.

Upvote 0