Missouri
Visit site
✟7,650.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This website looks like fun.

My name is Dave. I play in an indie rock band. I'm a Christian, but I'm extreamly lazy and selfish, so I don't really act like a Christian should act most of the time... I know... I suck. At least I'm honest.

Anyway... I like music a lot. My favorite bands are mewithoutYou, Brand New, the pAper chAse, Ben Folds, Bright Eyes, and a bunch of others. I'm also I HUGE movie buff. The only tv show I watch is The Colbert Report.

Well, that's it... Hit me up on myspace! The link is in my profile, I think.

Reactions: LITB

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This website looks like fun.

My name is Dave. I play in an indie rock band. I'm a Christian, but I'm extreamly lazy and selfish, so I don't really act like a Christian should act most of the time... I know... I suck. At least I'm honest.

Anyway... I like music a lot. My favorite bands are mewithoutYou, Brand New, the pAper chAse, Ben Folds, Bright Eyes, and a bunch of others. I'm also I HUGE movie buff. The only tv show I watch is The Colbert Report.

Well, that's it... Hit me up on myspace! The link is in my profile, I think.

bughug.gif

Welcome:clap: :clap: :clap:
God bless you and it's great to see you here!​

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome6.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums! We're blessed to have you here. I pray this site will bless you as you come to know who are better and I'm sure you'll find plenty of wonderful friends here.

Here are my suggestions. Check our the rules (http://www.christianforums.com/faq.p...les#faq_rule_0) first (so you know what is allowed), then head over to the Recreation Room and the Friendship Court and get to know some of our amazing members. We of course are here to pray for you, so please feel free to send your requests to our prayer request area and should you need any help, we have a Christian Advice for Christians and areas where non-Christians can recieve prayer and advice from other Christians.

We have alot to do here, so please take your time in learning about the site. And should you need any help, please feel free to send me a pm *you need 5 posts to send a pm* or you can ask a CF Welcome Angel for help as well (we have the floating angel icon under our member name, as well as a forum).

Take care and God bless! Whether or not you're a Christian, you are still very welcomed here... we love all (just like how Jesus Christ loves all).

~Tatiana
CF Welcome Angel~ Friendship Coordinator
Friendship Team Supervisor

CLICK HERE IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO A CF ANGEL ====>>>>>>

Upvote 0

KittenOfTruth

Jan 14, 2007
A Hicktown in Oregon
✟15,351.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Christian forums.
Growth is the key always in the walk witht Christ i think.. constant growth.. we get this by seeking Him, His will & reading His word.
i don't think anyone acts 100% because we are all a work in progress.. but someday.. we will be made perfect just as He is. :holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

""

Jul 8, 2005
✟27,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello there! :wave: My name is Adiya. I'm a senior moderator for the Ministry Team here on Christian Forums. I'm also in charge of a group here called the CF Angels. We like to welcome new members, and we do our best to help them get around the forums. We're also here for posters who are hurting, need a friend, need a prayer, or just feel like talking.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you and to tell you how happy I am that you're here. Christian Forum is a wonderful place to learn more about the Lord, to strengthen your current relationship with Him, to reach out to other Christians and make new friends, and even better.... to WITNESS TO NON-CHRISTIANS! :clap:

Yes that's right, we have non-Christians who post here on Christian forums and we actually celebrate that, because we want to teach them all about the Heavenly Father's love for them. Whether you're a Christian or a non-Christian you are welcome here on CF. So, jump in with both feet, have a wonderful time. Get to know the other posters here.

Oh and hey, turn on your guestbook (go to control panel, edit options, and then look for the one that says "Allow Members to post in your Guestbook?" and click YES! When your guestbook is turned on, other posters can sign it for you.

If you need any help, send me a PM or better yet, come to the CF Angels Forum here and tell us how we can be of service.

:hug: God loves you! :hug: I love you too:angel:

glad.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums