Bone Chilling USA
✟16,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Welcome! I see you're from Keizer. I went to Oregon State for a semester and it sticks in my head that one time I drove up to Portland and stopped at a post office in Keizer. I then ate at a Subway sandwich shop I think was across the street or in the same strip mall. Hope you enjoy the forum! I'm new too btw.

Upvote 0

Josuah

Jan 16, 2018
Keizer
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Welcome! I see you're from Keizer. I went to Oregon State for a semester and it sticks in my head that one time I drove up to Portland and stopped at a post office in Keizer. I then ate at a Subway sandwich shop I think was across the street or in the same strip mall. Hope you enjoy the forum! I'm new too btw.
Hey there. Keizer is pretty chill. I go to a church in south salem. but yeah. here to meet new people.

Reactions: Lucy97
Upvote 0

Lucy97

Jan 14, 2018
Bone Chilling USA
✟16,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey there. Keizer is pretty chill. I go to a church in south salem. but yeah. here to meet new people.

Yep it was a short stop but it seemed it. I know S Salem too. Great avatar btw. Hope to see you on the boards!

Reactions: Josuah
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums