aspie3000

Jul 2, 2016
South Carolina
✟28,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right so I have a question which is quite important but apparently new members can't post in important places, so I'm just going to introduce myself. I am aspie3000, I am a Christian who nevertheless has a a lot of issues. I don't meet very many people and it would be good to talk to other believers about certain issues even if it's over the internet. So, I don't really have much to say here except hello.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Bunny welcome mat.jpg
Aspie! Come on in.

There's lots to do here, so if you'd like go on over to the Fellowship and Games forum and make a few posts and it won't be long until you can ask your questions in the section pertaining to your needs. If you have any questions for how CF works or anything else just give me a holler, you can post it right in here! :wave:

Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello and a warm welcome to CF!

You are a member of a friendly community and we are so pleased to see you here.
I am Jesus' Follower and I am a Moderator, CF Ambassador and CF Angel here and I am here for you, to ensure you enjoy your membership and answer any question you may have.
We have a wide variety of forums here; I am confident we have one or more you'll love. Below I have attached some forums that you may find useful during your membership here; the starter pack if you like. :)

Introduce Yourself

The Lounge - Main

Ask a Chaplain - Main Area - including private one-to-one with a CF Chaplain

Prayer Wall & Prayer Requests by Non-Christians

Community Hangout

Member Services Center (MSC) - for username change, faith icon changes etc.

Questions about CF (+Tech Support)

The above are some common forums for most faiths however there are so many more!
Should you have any specific interests please let me know and I will personally select some for you; on the other hand if you prefer to have a browse in your leisure, please feel free.

Some forums have a SOP (Statement of Purpose pinned at the top of each forum. Please read these as they outline some crucial properties of posting and replying. Some areas you may not be able to post in so please bare that in mind.

The forum rules are so important here; please find them below. I advise you read them before fully participating here at CF.

CF Forum Rules

If you require and assistance you can contact me a CF Ambassador or another Staff Member. Ambassador list and CF Staff List below.

CF Ambassador Team Contact List

Staff Members

Finally, enjoy your stay here at CF. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right so I have a question which is quite important but apparently new members can't post in important places, so I'm just going to introduce myself. I am aspie3000, I am a Christian who nevertheless has a a lot of issues. I don't meet very many people and it would be good to talk to other believers about certain issues even if it's over the internet. So, I don't really have much to say here except hello.

Hello; Aspie; welcome to CF; may the Lord Jesus guide you here and in the world;

upload_2016-7-2_6-54-34.png

Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party

welcome-003.gif

Glad you Joined us im an CF Ambassador here
welcome to CF
Any questions please dont hesitate to pm me or ask here
As for not being allowed to post in places i think you need so many posts and at least 5 likes or something you can soon get that
In the OBOB section theirs a reilys pub and an Angels cafe you can post in Angels cafe is more deeper conversations where as reilys its more chill youd be welcome in those threads

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Welcome aspie. These forums are good when you don't have people to talk to in real life. I hope you stick around and get answers to your questions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums