Tulsa
✟7,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Y'all, My name is Matthew, I'm 65 and I've been a follower of our Messiah since 1980.

Are there others here that believe as I the name Jesus is an incorrect interpretation of a Greek name used to represent the Messiah's name in the Greek Language? That his name is Y'shua or Yeshua in English?

I Believe that God IS...
and we could be at the precipice of the beginning of the end as we know it.

I would also like to discuss social media platforms, such as Facebook, that are controlled by devout members of the Muslim religion.

I fear with such zealots in control of their operations, it is not inconceivable, lists of outspoken individuals could be used to subdue their most prominent critics in order to easily establish their rule.

Is there an area here where I can post different topics about our Messiah's Ministry and Teachings referenced from the Bible?

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Y'all, My name is Matthew, I'm 65 and I've been a follower of our Messiah since 1980.

Are there others here that believe as I the name Jesus is an incorrect interpretation of a Greek name used to represent the Messiah's name in the Greek Language? That his name is Y'shua or Yeshua in English?

I Believe that God IS...
and we could be at the precipice of the beginning of the end as we know it.

I would also like to discuss social media platforms, such as Facebook, that are controlled by devout members of the Muslim religion.

I fear with such zealots in control of their operations, it is not inconceivable, lists of outspoken individuals could be used to subdue their most prominent critics in order to easily establish their rule.

Is there an area here where I can post different topics about our Messiah's Ministry and Teachings referenced from the Bible?

Hi Matthew;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0