New york
✟7,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My life has been getting more and miserable to the point I'm praying for god to kill me,doubting he is real and saying i hate him. I'm so depressed and sad and i just want to keep fighting not to give up.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My life has been getting more and miserable to the point I'm praying for god to kill me,doubting he is real and saying i hate him. I'm so depressed and sad and i just want to keep fighting not to give up.

I pray that at the very least, in the midst of your struggles God will help you to know somehow that He is with you. He is real, Milena. No matter how hard it gets, He is not the author of that misery, so do not say even in your anger and sadness that you hate Him. He cares for you. :angel:

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
John 12:25
Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 Corinthians 4:11
Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place; 12 And labor, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13 Being defamed, we entreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the off scouring of all things unto this day. 14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you."

Matthew 5:3
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Luke 6:20
“Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. 21 Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. 22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. 23 “Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their ancestors treated the prophets. 24 “But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort. 25 Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will go hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep. 26 Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of Me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! 23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith

1 Thessalonians 3:7
Therefore, brothers and sisters, in all our distress and persecution we were encouraged about you because of your faith. 8 For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord.

That feeling that you don't belong in this world, is because you don't belong TO this world. Paul wanted to move on, but chose to remain. God says above all perseverance is the key. It's a war of attrition, with the benefit of knowing who wins in the end. May that be our strength in times of trial.

Upvote 0

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Be sure that God is totally good, He has never wronged you nor wronged anyone, and He has a way for you to get through the miseries you are facing in a way that you can be both blameless before Him and not destroyed in your soul. Turn to Him in repentance for doubting His perfect character and trust in Him going forward. Be confident that things always end up good for those that believe Him enough to live by what is right in His eyes and steadfastly hold to the truth that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6). He is all powerful and totally faithful, so much so that even the darkest times do not prove otherwise. He gives wisdom and strength to those who seek Him wholeheartedly by faith, and He raises those that endure from the grave in victory, whether that be from a literal or figurative grave.

Lamentations 3:25-26: "25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord."

Proverbs 23:17-18: "17 Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the Lord all the day long. 18 For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off."

Psalm 145:17-21: "17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. 18 The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. 19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. 20 The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. 21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever."

James 5:10-11: "10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. 11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy."

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Milena72, and this prayer request, let you turn Milena72's sorrows into joy. Lord bless Milena72, to never doubt you, but praise znd worship you and receive your grace and love. Lord please bless, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0