✟7,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

My name is Wilfredo Gonzalez. I'm new to this forum/site, and I'm excited to meet you all :)

I'm from Rochester, NY. I've lived here in the city of Rochester all my life. I am married, and we have three children (two girls, one boy). This September, I'll be forty years old. I'm an author, self-published. I write Christian fiction.

I gave my heart to the Lord at the age of 17. I didn't grow up in church, and I was the very first in my family to even consider God. I've taught, led worship, and written stories ever since.

A few interesting facts: I'm left-handed, and I love to draw faces. I am Puerto Rican via my family, but I don't speak much spanish because of how I grew up. And for 15 years, I've worked as a support and mentor with youth who have experienced a significant level of emotional/physical trauma.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

My name is Wilfredo Gonzalez. I'm new to this forum/site, and I'm excited to meet you all :)

I'm from Rochester, NY. I've lived here in the city of Rochester all my life. I am married, and we have three children (two girls, one boy). This September, I'll be forty years old. I'm an author, self-published. I write Christian fiction.

I gave my heart to the Lord at the age of 17. I didn't grow up in church, and I was the very first in my family to even consider God. I've taught, led worship, and written stories ever since.

A few interesting facts: I'm left-handed, and I love to draw faces. I am Puerto Rican via my family, but I don't speak much spanish because of how I grew up. And for 15 years, I've worked as a support and mentor with youth who have experienced a significant level of emotional/physical trauma.
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith