Visit site
✟8,427.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone, my name is DJ Chuang and this is my introduction message for Christian Forums.

I've lived in Orange County, California, since 2007. Previous to that I was living in the metro Washington DC area, on the Maryland side. I'm married and our son is now in college, attending Biola University. I work as a freelance strategy consultant, which includes being a registry manager for get.bible, the new top-level domain for all things Bible. Yes, there are now domain names that end with a .bible extension. Most recently, the publication of the first book I've authored, is finally available in print, titled—"MultiAsian.Church: A Future for Asian Americans in a Multiethnic World."

Lately, I've been missing the "good ol' days" of message boards and discussion forums, like the ones I've found here. Now with social media being more mainstream, it's kinda hard to find good forums (or chat rooms). So it's so good to find this here, even though I may not be able to login everyday to join those conversations that are extra lively and engaging (maybe even consuming), but I hope to drop by here from time to time. :wave:

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, my name is DJ Chuang and this is my introduction message for Christian Forums.

I've lived in Orange County, California, since 2007. Previous to that I was living in the metro Washington DC area, on the Maryland side. I'm married and our son is now in college, attending Biola University. I work as a freelance strategy consultant, which includes being a registry manager for get.bible, the new top-level domain for all things Bible. Yes, there are now domain names that end with a .bible extension. Most recently, the publication of the first book I've authored, is finally available in print, titled—"MultiAsian.Church: A Future for Asian Americans in a Multiethnic World."

Lately, I've been missing the "good ol' days" of message boards and discussion forums, like the ones I've found here. Now with social media being more mainstream, it's kinda hard to find good forums (or chat rooms). So it's so good to find this here, even though I may not be able to login everyday to join those conversations that are extra lively and engaging (maybe even consuming), but I hope to drop by here from time to time. :wave:
Hello and welcome :) I'm relatively new here too. I've really enjoyed discussions. Hopefully you will as well because
YOUAREAWESOME
:oldthumbsup::wave::oldthumbsup::wave::oldthumbsup::wave::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Welcome. I had the privilege of being stationed in Tustin at the old helicopter base (where the blimp hangers are). I enjoyed my time in the area. I was particularly fond of Newport Beach.

• Friendly
Reactions: YouAreAwesome
Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hi DJ. Hope you enjoy your time in the foray :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

djchuang

Dec 20, 2004
Orange County, California
Visit site
✟8,427.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks all for the warm welcoming replies!

Yes, there is a back story to my wearing orange and living in Orange County. I did adopt it as my color after the summer of 2007 after moving from DC to OC.

Part of the story was posted at djchuang.com/2008/orange-you-the-conference-guy/ when I had an aha moment that wearing orange makes it easier to be spotted at conferences and to network with people. Since that time, I've gotten 2 orange cars (a Prius C and a Jeep Wrangler) and an assortment of other orange shirts and things. I even have an orange-covered Bible!

• Haha
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Blessings!! Praying your time here would be awesome :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0