✟15,401.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I've registered here because I am looking to get to know other Christians. I feel very lonely sometimes in real life; asides from my grandmother (I love her very much) almost no one shares my deep love for our Lord Jesus Christ. This hurts very much, and I am longing for being able to talk with others about my faith. So, I've been looking for a forum for Christians. And this is how I found CF. :)

When I was eight or nine years old (I'm 26 now), I had a vision that I will never forget. In this vision or dream, I was crying very hard because of the many severe traumatic events I had to go through from a young age for many years (it began when I was almost eight and ended 2013), I was shaking and couldn't stop crying. I was alone in this vision. But suddenly a man with holes in His hands and feet surrouned by light that was so bright that it should have blinded me, but somehow it didn't, came to me. He tenderly held me in a tight, loving embrace, gently wiped my tears away and held me very close to His heart. He soothingly rubbed my back, giving me more solace than my mother ever did, and whispered in my ear: "You are not alone, my child, for I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. You are Mine. You belong to Me, you know My voice and I love you so much that I gave up everything for you, I died for you so you might live. You are not alone, you have never been alone and you will never be. I have been by your side and carried you when you couldn't walk alone. We will make it through this together. Now rest, my dearly beloved child. Can you feel my love for you?" I clung to Him like my life depended on it, refusing to let Him go, and slowly the tears stopped falling. I lifted my head and could see a smile on His face. This smile was so tender and gentle and loving more than words can say. We remained in this embrace for a very long time. Then He got up, took my hand and sat me on His lap. His presence calmed me and when I awoke, I was crying so hard and shaking. I knew that it was God that allowed me to see this beautiful vision. I will never forget it. Never. I still know what clothes I weared in this dream/vision. I felt a warmth and love deep inside my soul that never faded, but grew stronger with each day passing by. It gave me the strength to endure the traumatas. I now know that He has always been there. He always was by my side. Every time I think of my vision, I can feel Jesus holding me tight like He did back then. I am very, very, very grateful for this experience, that God let me see this.

Lots of love from Lower Austria! May God bless you all <3

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

thread has been moved from
Introduce Yourself forum
to
Testimonies
for a better fit and responses and because it's a great testimony.
Carry on.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow. Sorry I missed this before.

Welcome to the Forums Solvej! You are now the 2nd person with that name i have come across. The first was my aunt, married to my dad's brother George Waggoner. She lives in Michigan, US.

Upvote 0

Jamesone5

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2019
Basin
✟97,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

I've registered here because I am looking to get to know other Christians. I feel very lonely sometimes in real life; asides from my grandmother (I love her very much) almost no one shares my deep love for our Lord Jesus Christ. This hurts very much, and I am longing for being able to talk with others about my faith. So, I've been looking for a forum for Christians. And this is how I found CF. :)

When I was eight or nine years old (I'm 26 now), I had a vision that I will never forget. In this vision or dream, I was crying very hard because of the many severe traumatic events I had to go through from a young age for many years (it began when I was almost eight and ended 2013), I was shaking and couldn't stop crying. I was alone in this vision. But suddenly a man with holes in His hands and feet surrouned by light that was so bright that it should have blinded me, but somehow it didn't, came to me. He tenderly held me in a tight, loving embrace, gently wiped my tears away and held me very close to His heart. He soothingly rubbed my back, giving me more solace than my mother ever did, and whispered in my ear: "You are not alone, my child, for I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. You are Mine. You belong to Me, you know My voice and I love you so much that I gave up everything for you, I died for you so you might live. You are not alone, you have never been alone and you will never be. I have been by your side and carried you when you couldn't walk alone. We will make it through this together. Now rest, my dearly beloved child. Can you feel my love for you?" I clung to Him like my life depended on it, refusing to let Him go, and slowly the tears stopped falling. I lifted my head and could see a smile on His face. This smile was so tender and gentle and loving more than words can say. We remained in this embrace for a very long time. Then He got up, took my hand and sat me on His lap. His presence calmed me and when I awoke, I was crying so hard and shaking. I knew that it was God that allowed me to see this beautiful vision. I will never forget it. Never. I still know what clothes I weared in this dream/vision. I felt a warmth and love deep inside my soul that never faded, but grew stronger with each day passing by. It gave me the strength to endure the traumatas. I now know that He has always been there. He always was by my side. Every time I think of my vision, I can feel Jesus holding me tight like He did back then. I am very, very, very grateful for this experience, that God let me see this.

Lots of love from Lower Austria! May God bless you all <3
Awesome testimony.
I have a somewhat similar testimony is the fact that when I first met Jesus, He was essentially standing over my dead 19-year old son's body [suicide] with His Hands outstretched --in a vision like yours.
That experience has been a wonderful 24-year Journey in knowing Him better and that I can do all things through Him [Phil. 4:13]. He relieved all the anguish and hopelessness, those many years past--simply through His Word.
I am praying for your Walk and I guess if you need a Christian to talk to, I am here in America.

Upvote 0