✟8,646.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys!

Coming to you all from Toronto, Canada. New to seeking Christ, and looking to meet other genuine seekers and followers of Christ. I've taken a step back from a lot of my relationships with friends/family members who are not in the faith, so would love to make some friends. I was in the gay community until fairly recently, and at this point still battling SSA. Was working in tv/film industry but have taken a step back for now to strengthen my walk with less distractions.

God bless

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟485,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! I don't know about Canada, but the film industry is a difficult place to find Jesus in the US. Get close to Him and take Him with you when you go back. I'm glad you're here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mario David

In GOD I trust
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2018
miami
✟52,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome!
Why not take a step forward and bring the non believers toward god? what if Paul and peter taken a step back from those who did not believe? To those who do not believe around me, I try to tell them about the lord Jesus. spread the good word that's what Christianity is about

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YeshuaHamasiachLoves

Dec 30, 2018
Toronto
✟8,646.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome!
Why not take a step forward and bring the non believers toward god? what if Paul and peter taken a step back from those who did not believe? To those who do not believe around me, I try to tell them about the lord Jesus. spread the good word that's what Christianity is about
Hi Mario David :)

While I would love love to be back in the industry - my biggest barrier was/is that there's a big lack of mainstream tv/film being made that's godly / does not promote sin. When I was just on my way out I faced a pretty huge opportunity that would have glorified sin, while being huge for my career. Took a lot of strength to say no to that even, so figure I'm better off taking more of a step back until I feel well rooted in my relationship with Jesus (or if I come across a project that has good morals)

Upvote 0

YeshuaHamasiachLoves

Dec 30, 2018
Toronto
✟8,646.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome! I don't know about Canada, but the film industry is a difficult place to find Jesus in the US. Get close to Him and take Him with you with you go back. I'm glad you're here.
Hi! Yes you're right. It's a similar atmosphere in the Canadian industry, a lot of what shoots here is US productions. That's precisely what my dream is to do (Abba willing).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.