✟16,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Everyone!

My name is Paul. I just signed up for my account last night, but I have been reading the forums for some time. As much as I love reading the discussions, I thought it was a good time to begin participating in them.

A little bit about my background - I was raised Lutheran and regularly attended church while I was growing up. College proved to be a trying time for me - I never found a church home while I was in school and realized the true impact of this two years ago. It was then that I realized that only God could provide the answers to the questions I was asking in life.

Life has been completely different since re-committing myself to my relationship with Jesus. In many ways I see the world through fresh eyes again. Although certain progress doesn't happen as quickly as I would often like, I also know regression did not happen overnight to begin with.

I spend my days working as a software engineer to pay the bills and pondering life's mysteries. I also love a good game of chess. Thank you for providing a forum to meet brothers and sisters in Christ from all around the world. I hope to get to know you.

In Christ,
Paul

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, Everyone!

My name is Paul. I just signed up for my account last night, but I have been reading the forums for some time. As much as I love reading the discussions, I thought it was a good time to begin participating in them.

A little bit about my background - I was raised Lutheran and regularly attended church while I was growing up. College proved to be a trying time for me - I never found a church home while I was in school and realized the true impact of this two years ago. It was then that I realized that only God could provide the answers to the questions I was asking in life.

Life has been completely different since re-committing myself to my relationship with Jesus. In many ways I see the world through fresh eyes again. Although certain progress doesn't happen as quickly as I would often like, I also know regression did not happen overnight to begin with.

I spend my days working as a software engineer to pay the bills and pondering life's mysteries. I also love a good game of chess. Thank you for providing a forum to meet brothers and sisters in Christ from all around the world. I hope to get to know you.

In Christ,
Paul
Hi Paul, great to meet you, welcome to the forum in Jesus name it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians :)

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Friendly