Lebanon
✟7,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello the Lord has lead me here. I hope to be of some assistance to others. When I was 18 I finally picked up the Bible for the first time. The first thing I'm going to do here is over turn the tables of these pop up ads, just kidding. Yes, my grandma introduced me to the Bible and I don't know if I was reading to kind of understand her, but I started to read the gospels, and very soon when I would find myself explaining something, I would start to say "Jesus said.." and I really do love the words of Christ.

I resonate very much with the Berean Church. I study back through the paradigms of Greek and also Hebrew. I do believe that I am learning. That the one who spoke to Moses, Yahweh, is the same who manifest, in revelation of the Jewish scriptures, to Yeshua. I feel I am a Bible character, as we all are. And that this world does need reception of the Holy Spirit, he calls but people don't hear. I would like to accomplish big dreams in my life. And I would like to get to the people who understand the power of prayer, who can teach me prophecy, who can use spiritual gifts to mechanize a government of family, find compliance with United Nations human rights, and who are comfortable in God's plan.

Blessings to all of you

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello the Lord has lead me here. I hope to be of some assistance to others. When I was 18 I finally picked up the Bible for the first time. The first thing I'm going to do here is over turn the tables of these pop up ads, just kidding.

That or put away the cat of 9 tails, suck up to the money lenders so you can buy your way out of the adds.

I'm convinced they're designed to irritate the money from us, and the advertisements are just a guise.

Welcome.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello the Lord has lead me here. I hope to be of some assistance to others. When I was 18 I finally picked up the Bible for the first time. The first thing I'm going to do here is over turn the tables of these pop up ads, just kidding. Yes, my grandma introduced me to the Bible and I don't know if I was reading to kind of understand her, but I started to read the gospels, and very soon when I would find myself explaining something, I would start to say "Jesus said.." and I really do love the words of Christ.

I resonate very much with the Berean Church. I study back through the paradigms of Greek and also Hebrew. I do believe that I am learning. That the one who spoke to Moses, Yahweh, is the same who manifest, in revelation of the Jewish scriptures, to Yeshua. I feel I am a Bible character, as we all are. And that this world does need reception of the Holy Spirit, he calls but people don't hear. I would like to accomplish big dreams in my life. And I would like to get to the people who understand the power of prayer, who can teach me prophecy, who can use spiritual gifts to mechanize a government of family, find compliance with United Nations human rights, and who are comfortable in God's plan.

Blessings to all of you
Andrew, welcome son :wave:.

Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Blessings to all of you
Hi; good to see you; I don't know what spiritual good the UN will do for you; best to stick with God's Word; a daily Bible reading habit can be a great blessing; John's Gospel is a wonderful book of the Bible to get to know well.

Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
c15266f3b788e76367bbbc8ed4654403.jpg

To cf Andrew. Good to have you here. Praying your time will be richly blessed and prosperous and full of joy.

Blessings to you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums