California
✟19,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone. I was redirected here from my introduction post. I'm currently looking for my church identity and possibly family. I guess that is what church is supposed to be, especially with fellowship. Since I do believe in saints, that narrows it down a bit. Was wondering if I could get some help here. Anyway, Hope that helps some. Any more questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks.

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Romans 10:8-13. Romans 8:1. Ephesians 2:8-9. John 5:24. John 14:6.

Those are clinchers. John 3:16-17 as well.

Check in with a Christian assembly that concurs with those scriptures. Bottom line: Salvation by Grace through Faith plus nothing. One you are in, YOU are IN!! You are placed on the Path God chose for you in the beginning of your expression of Faith. Stayed tuned to that, as the Holy Spirit sorts out your assignments!

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello everyone. I was redirected here from my introduction post. I'm currently looking for my church identity and possibly family. I guess that is what church is supposed to be, especially with fellowship. Since I do believe in saints, that narrows it down a bit. Was wondering if I could get some help here. Anyway, Hope that helps some. Any more questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks.
Welcome to the CF family son. Happy New Year and God bless :).

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Okay, thanks Tigger45 and Winken. Do believe those scriptures to be true. Actually all scriptures are. Even Christ said so in Gethsemane I believe.
Sure, but then many that post in TT will have their own interpretation of them. Here in TT you’ll get a broad spectrum of theological views primarily spanning from Anglican and Lutheran to Catholic and Orthodox.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Hello, and welcome to Traditional Theology!

Maybe you'd like to share something of what you believe about the communion of the Saints, as there are some slight differences in practice between us in some cases. Or discuss or ask questions about the range of beliefs on other particular topics?

If you have not yet explored particular topics, that might be a good place to start. This forum is not for debate, but we can discuss common or different views of various traditions, in order to gain a deeper understanding.

Perhaps the Sacraments (some or all) is a good place to start, if not the Saints. Or doctrines associated with the Virgin Mary, or ascetical practices, prayers?

You can decide what you'd like to discuss. :)

Upvote 0

Iarrthoir

Jan 8, 2018
California
✟19,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, as for the communion of the saints, well there are two types. There are the sons of Adam, and Daughters of Eve. Then there are the Holy Ones. Main Sacrament that I recall is Baptism. I believe Eucarist is one as well. The saints purpose is to bring us closer to God through Christ our Lord. He is King of all saints, which ties into being King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Mary is the Mother of Christ our Lord. That's the best I believe I can do. Others can probably put it better. Does this help?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Still trying to find out what as well as who I am in the Lord.
The Bible has plenty about this. And we have our mature senior role models to help us with their example. We need each other to help us.

Upvote 0