Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello eveeyone am new here..just joined a couple of seconds ago
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you; a daily Bible reading habit can be a great blessing; John's Gospel is a wonderful book of the Bible to get to know well.

Upvote 0

vlisco

May 17, 2017
london
✟22,497.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you; a daily Bible reading habit can be a great blessing; John's Gospel is a wonderful book of the Bible to get to know well.
Ok.

Thankful :)

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello eveeyone am new here..just joined a couple of seconds ago

Hello! Welcome to Christian Forums! It is great to have you here! I am Kemi, as you may see. If you have any questions about the site or the religion, feel free to send a message my way. I am also here if you need support or advice for any area of your life- I mean it ;) Have a blessed day and enjoy the site!

Upvote 0

vlisco

May 17, 2017
london
✟22,497.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Tha
Hello! Welcome to Christian Forums! It is great to have you here! I am Kemi, as you may see. If you have any questions about the site or the religion, feel free to send a message my way. I am also here if you need support or advice for any area of your life- I mean it ;) Have a blessed day and enjoy the site!

Thankful kemi..am glad to be here ..I do need advice currently on an issue I've posted on the forum..please check it out and see if u can offer some godly advice

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Kemi,

Would you explain what blessings means under my name and all of the emojis available on Christian Forums. I thank you in advance. Also, I use my IpadPro exclusively while engaged with the forum. I'm having a bit of a problem starting a new post. As I recall, a couple of days ago give or take, I saw the option to start a new post or maybe start a new thread. I do not remember but I no longer see that option. You feedback on my questions will be greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0