Kent
✟95,891.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning everyone! :) I'm new here and just wanted to say hello.

Just to introduce myself a little... I wasn't brought up with any faith, but always absolutely loved stories of Jesus and wished I could know more about Him. During my teens, I struggled severely with depression and could only honestly call myself an agnostic, though I still considered myself a "seeker" and hoped there really was a God somewhere. It was when I was 20 that He came back into my life (not that He had ever really been absent) in a way I couldn't ignore and transformed everything. I have been truly made new in Christ and I can never be thankful enough.

Looking forward to joining in and hearing from others here! God bless.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you, Kerensa! Thanks for joining our Forum. I doubt you'll regret it. We have our squabbles, but by and large there is very good spirit here, and plenty of people you could probably learn a great deal from, plus many others you potentially could become fast friends with.

Let us know if we can be any help, and welcome once again!

• Friendly
Reactions: Kerensa
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome
Haven't been here long either, but I'm addicted
Isn't the transformation awesome ! Praise the Lord
There is no love even close to the Love we get from God
God Bless

• Friendly
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! :) I'm new here and just wanted to say hello.

Just to introduce myself a little... I wasn't brought up with any faith, but always absolutely loved stories of Jesus and wished I could know more about Him. During my teens, I struggled severely with depression and could only honestly call myself an agnostic, though I still considered myself a "seeker" and hoped there really was a God somewhere. It was when I was 20 that He came back into my life (not that He had ever really been absent) in a way I couldn't ignore and transformed everything. I have been truly made new in Christ and I can never be thankful enough.

Looking forward to joining in and hearing from others here! God bless.
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums