✟52,315.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forums as well. I'm actually an Atheist, however enjoy respectful debates and exchanges of ideas with Theists of any kind of faith. It appears this forum will be a good place to find that!

Hopefully it'll prove to be a positive experience for all!

Dave

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
44.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums~ we are blessed to have you here as a new member. My name is Tanya and I'm a long-time member at the site. CF has been a wonderful blessing in my life~ I've learned so much about my faith, have gained some really amazing friends, and (while this site is not a dating site) I even have CF to thank for meeting my husband :) Right now I help the site out in two ways: as a CF Welcome Angel and a CF Trainee Moderator. The CF Welcome Angel ministry was developed to help new members~ like yourself~ learn more about how to use the different features at the site, figure out which forums to visit, and to offer friendship to all our newbies.

Please let me know if you have ANY questions~ you can post a question at my profile and I'll get back to you ASAP. All you have to do is click on my screen name: Angeldove97 .

Please also take a moment to do two things:
1) Read CF Rules by clicking here. It is important that you understand all of the rules in order to avoid having any posts deleted and being contacted by Staff. We're not big mean police, but we do try to keep CF Christian and family-friendly.

2) Before posting in a forum, please check out any "sticked" threads at the top of that forum. Some forums have specific rules for the area, so you want to be sure that you understand them before posting.

Once again if you have ANY questions about posting, where you can post a question on a topic, etc please let me know. I pray you will have a blessed time here and I hope to see you around the discussions :)

God bless!

~Tanya
(Angeldove97)

Upvote 0