✟8,183.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

I'm glad to jave joined the Christian Forums! And, if you're reading this, do reach out if you can. I'd certainly love to know you're there!

Here's a snappy introduction:

I live in one of the lesser known cities in Nigeria (in West Africa, just in case you're wondering). I don't really have any friends here, partly because I haven't found people with interests similar to mine. I'm a freelance writer and I work remotely. Then there's my life long struggle to get out of my head and connect with people (I've always been severely reclusive). Unfortunately, I can't move to a more suitable place at the moment, so it feels like I'm stuck here for now. It's been really frustrating.

There are other issues as well, but they've all had the same effect on me. They've left me lonely.

I hope I'm able to connect with other Christians here. I'm looking forward to getting involved in discussions too. My faith does need some stregthening, and I believe this forum could be key to making this happen.

I just want to be a part of this community...while I work to improve my situation in the real world.

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

I'm glad to jave joined the Christian Forums! And, if you're reading this, do reach out if you can. I'd certainly love to know you're there!

I live in one of the lesser known cities in Nigeria (in West Africa, just in case you're wondering). I don't really have any friends here, partly because I haven't found people with interests similar to mine. I'm a freelance writer and I work remotely. Then there's my life long struggle to get out of my head and connect with people (I've always been severely reclusive). Unfortunately, I can't move to a more suitable place at the moment, so it feels like I'm stuck here for now. It's been really frustrating.

There are other issues as well, but they've all had the same effect on me. They've left me lonely.

I hope I'm able to connect with other Christians here. I'm looking forward to getting involved in discussions too. My faith does need some stregthening, and I believe this forum could be key to making this happen.

I just want to be a part of this community...while I work to improve my situation in the real world.
I hope you have a great time here and may God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
well, i'm not a christian but i'd be honored to welcome you into our forums. i hope you find fellowship and friends here. i can be a forums friend if you like. i no longer have any friends so i should know how it is. anyways, welcome.:).

Reactions: Quilt Wielder
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

I just want to be a part of this :)community...while I work to improve my situation in the real world.
Hi, welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians...it is a very big site so it takes a lot of exploring...

Upvote 0

Quilt Wielder

Sep 22, 2018
Aba
✟8,183.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well, i'm not a christian but i'd be honored to welcome you into our forums. i hope you find fellowship and friends here. i can be a forums friend if you like. i no longer have any friends so i should know how it is. anyways, welcome.:).

Thank you for the welcoming words, Kane. I'm certainly open to being a friend here. I'm not sure how this works though. Maybe you could put me through somehow.:)

Upvote 0

Quilt Wielder

Sep 22, 2018
Aba
✟8,183.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians...it is a very big site so it takes a lot of exploring...

Thank you! I'll certainly be exploring it for a while yet. I should find some fun things to get involved with.

Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the welcoming words, Kane. I'm certainly open to being a friend here. I'm not sure how this works though. Maybe you could put me through somehow.:)
if there are times when you wanna start private conversations with someone, you can click on their name near their avatar on one of their posts and then click on "Start a Conversation." if you wanna start a conversation, it will be no problem. maybe we can share helpful words towards each other for pulling each other to be on the up side until we're on our feet again. good luck.

Reactions: Quilt Wielder
Upvote 0

Quilt Wielder

Sep 22, 2018
Aba
✟8,183.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
if there are times when you wanna start private conversations with someone, you can click on their name near their avatar on one of their posts and then click on "Start a Conversation." if you wanna start a conversation, it will be no problem. maybe we can share helpful words towards each other for pulling each other to be on the up side until we're on our feet again. good luck.

Great! Thanks for the explanation. I'll be in touch then.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Quilt Wielder (cool name ), and fellow writer .
I am almost positive that The Lord will bless you one way , or another here in the forums.
A lot of good people here on the forums .
I am interested in what you write about.
Care to share friend?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums