Kay111

Jul 29, 2016
UK
✟15,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello there! I joined the forum in search of some advice and guidance. I used to attend church as a child, and as a teenager left as I didn't feel comfortable.

Recently, I've been drawn back to faith. I attended a service in a different church, at which I felt far more at home, welcomed and not judged. It was an Evangelical church rather than Apostolic like the old church. A very good friend suggested going there.

It would be really great to get some of your guys advice. I feel like I don't quite understand things properly yet, feeling a bit confused but at the same time things have happened recently that have pulled me back to the Lord.

Thanks in advance!

K :)

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
img8.gif
Welcome to the community Kay. I'm also newly arrived. I look forward to speaking with you on the many pages here. God's blessings surround you. :hug:

Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to CF!

You are in the right place if it's guidance you are looking for. There many, many people who can provide that, and would be happy to help you with what questions you may have. My advice is to pray as much as you can, and to read the Bible. This is how we draw close to God, and Him to us. Seeking the Lord is the first step in that; even a simple prayer or reading one chapter a day is a good start. :)

God Bless!

Upvote 0