Visit site
✟15,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just want to say hello to everybody and I pray that I am able to shine the light together we may be able with the grace of God to help those right now today be healed by this killer virus...
The only passion hobby since the late 1990s is following comets...
Sometimes I feel connected and try to decipher the message in the stars...
I also have this passion of researching the universe, solar system, mysteries of ancient civilizations, and now working on these visions of water...
I feel that I was guiding here by the Holy Spirit, and I pray that I am able to present the preliminary evidence(s) of using God's gift of water and it's healing properties...

Again thank you very much God bless you and I hope there's somebody here that can help me to provide insight into this research concerning this virus...

I need to know from you if there's anything that I'm presenting to you to be real or not...

Vetfather

Apr 3, 2020
Florida, United States
Visit site
✟15,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank you for those response, and I ask how do I proceed ?
on my profile there's a link where I have gathered informations from doctors and top research around the world that provided the research. They are working 24 seven around the world to come up with the cure, treatment... I am no doctor, scientists, bio research,etc... Have no PhD or college education...
I welcome your advice, and I welcome a discussion on the healing powers gifts from God...
Thanks again

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟421,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Welcome VetFather. I do not know if you served, or someone in your family has served, but if so, thank you for your (their) service. I wish to personally welcome you to CF. May you enjoy your stay here!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith